+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
Congrats. I am very happy for you!!!

We have very similar backgrounds and timelines.
(Computer Eng Bach. and Software Eng MS., applied for CSQ at the end of 2014, also got federal level AoR in April 2019. Both outlands.)
I hope they've started to process outlands at the end. My file is waiting in the local visa office from July 2021.

What is your local visa office?
Primary: CIO, Sydney, NS
Secondary: Singapore

Reactions: dearmilkyway

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I just received a request to provide my CV. Is there anyone get a similar situation like me?
If I remember correctly when I was putting together my application for federal they asked for my CV and I had to send them also a letter from all my previous employers from back in Europe.

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
If I remember correctly when I was putting together my application for federal they asked for my CV and I had to send them also a letter from all my previous employers from back in Europe.
Thanks for the responding. Fortunately, they only ask for the CV for now not the letters from the employers etc.

Reactions: Theo_S

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
In the datastudio report why so many are still waiting for copr even after pre-arrival letter ….?

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
Just received our PR cards. Two inland applicants. Our portal says photos are in review with IRCC, which indicates this status has nothing to do with your receipt of PR cards (also confirmed by other members in this thread). One recommendation: take your PR photo with professional studios, like Jean Coutu, just to make your life easier. My friend took his photo by himself, which was not accepted by IRCC. Then he turned to Jean Coutu but has been waiting for more than one month after submission.

Plz refer to my signature for our detailed timeline.

Shiva214

Mar 25, 2018
Just received our PR cards. Two inland applicants. Our portal says photos are in review with IRCC, which indicates this status has nothing to do with your receipt of PR cards (also confirmed by other members in this thread). One recommendation: take your PR photo with professional studios, like Jean Coutu, just to make your life easier. My friend took his photo by himself, which was not accepted by IRCC. Then he turned to Jean Coutu but has been waiting for more than one month after submission.

congrats buddy

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019

Hey, I uploaded photos and confirmed my presence in Canada on 29th Oct 2021. Since then I am waiting to receive eCOPR.

How did you receive your eCOPR? Is there anything I need to do additionally?

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017

Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience!

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
Hey, I uploaded photos and confirmed my presence in Canada on 29th Oct 2021. Since then I am waiting to receive eCOPR.

How did you receive your eCOPR? Is there anything I need to do additionally?
You do not have to do anything. Just wait for their email, and then you can download it in your portal system.