+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Friends,
one of friend has got the CSQ last Friday. Can he apply via online or still go through paper format ?
thanks for your help.
Online has been a pilot project since March. I would definitely recommend Online application, but delays can be experienced whether the application has been submitted Online or paper-based for numerous reasons. If I had the option, I would prefer submitting an online application, but keep in mind that it's not similar to EE's processing time speed-wise.

Reactions: DAS_1 and Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Online has been a pilot project since March. I would definitely recommend Online application, but delays can be experienced whether the application has been submitted Online or paper-based for numerous reasons. If I had the option, I would prefer submitting an online application, but keep in mind that it's not similar to EE's processing time speed-wise.
Honestly, I guess at some point, once they are more or less clear out paper-based applications and get to online one, at least AOR processing time is gonna be faster than now. Maybe they can start giving AORs in 6 months.

Rumman

May 3, 2017
Got my first portal email on October 29th. I replied the same day but still didn’t get my second email. I am feeling anxious

techflyer

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Got my first portal email on October 29th. I replied the same day but still didn’t get my second email. I am feeling anxious
I also got 1st email on 29th Oct - responded the same day - got the 2nd email with portal details on 30th Oct - responded the same day - Now waiting..........

Reactions: Rumman

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I also got 1st email on 29th Oct - responded the same day - got the 2nd email with portal details on 30th Oct - responded the same day - Now waiting..........
How long did you have to wait 'til you heard back from them after you received your medical exam request, if not exempted?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
How long did you have to wait 'til you heard back from them after you received your medical exam request, if not exempted?
Medical passed on September 15 and still waiting. No updates after that. No one knows the exact time but many receive their CoPR within a couple of weeks after medical. Good luck!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
Medical passed on September 15 and still waiting. No updates after that. No one knows the exact time but many receive their CoPR within a couple of weeks after medical. Good luck!
When I contacted the clinic after doing my medical exam, they said they usually scan results within a week with no further clarification. Are we supposed to send Proof of medical exam using Web form?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
When I contacted the clinic after doing my medical exam, they said they usually scan results within a week with no further clarification. Are we supposed to send Proof of medical exam using Web form?
No you don’t need to do anything. The clinic will take care of. It will be updated in your IRCC account and Ecas once they receive and processed

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Were you asked to provide any additional documents or submit your biometrics?
When I was coming to Canada in 2015, I submitted my biometric to Canada Visa Application Centre in my country. Biometric remains valid for 10 years. So they don't need my biometric.

They are reviewing my medical exam results. When I was coming to Canada in 2015, I went through medical exam. That was the only medical exam I did. I don't know why they are reviewing my 6 years old medical exam result.

They did not ask for any additional document after AOR. Actually They don't need any additional document. They ask additional document from those who make some mistakes in filling the document or they miss any document during submission like Police Certificate etc. It also depends on your situation for example somebody update about his marriage, so IRSS ask some imm files for update, any declaration, any travel document for update etc. IRCC can also ask for biometric from those who never did biometric before, It varies case to case, country to country etc.

I am sure they will ask me & my spouse (who never did medical) for Medical exam but when, nobody knows . . .