+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I am in my 40month, still waiting ,no pre-arrival, no ivm2, no dm.
Going to withdraw my application in the end of 2021.
IRCC because of COVID-19 process outland applications within a lots of delay and now what is the main reason ??? i do not understand
why they do not give us some clear answers

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
They only asked for my biometrics, as I haven't done that before. My wife did biometrics for her work permit before, so she was exempted this time.
Good to know! So it's possible that my wife and I would be exempted from redoing biometrics since we already did them and they show that they're still valid.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's 52%, and it shows:

"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded", under "Review of additional documents". Nothing new!

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
It's 52%, and it shows:

"The additional documents you provided have been uploaded", under "Review of additional documents". Nothing new!
That's at least something indicates that your documents were received by their end. Is 52% considered a good indicator though? Mine is still at 50%.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
That's at least something indicates that your documents were received by their end. Is 52% considered a good indicator though? Mine is still at 50%.
This really doesn't mean anything. Once they finish background check processing, it jumps to 100%. And some people got the 100%, and they're still waiting. I just hope we'll be done by the end of this year.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I heard in the automated message that there is no need for biometric. But no refunds received yet
Yes, they won't ask for biometrics if you have done them in the past 10 years. The agent that I talked with earlier today was saying that you will be refunded once the file completeness check is done (I believe might be referring to the eligibility review and background check ) because it doesn't make sense that you have gone this far in the process and they haven't yet done with the completeness check. Though the agent said that I couldn't check your file due to the priority policy in place. Don't understand how the whole process works. I thought once you receive AOR, medical passed and the last step of pre-arrival received, you are done!

Reactions: mkukku

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This is what I have received from IRCC when I have submitted a web-form. Few months back it was covid 19, now its due to the high volume of queries they receive from Afghanistan. I am not sure how much longer this process will take. Good luck to all…

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
This is what I have received from IRCC when I have submitted a web-form. Few months back it was covid 19, now its due to the high volume of queries they receive from Afghanistan. I am not sure how much longer this process will take. Good luck to all…

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to priority enquiries only.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Enquiries about applications

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, your application remains in process. You don’t need to do anything else at this time. We’ll contact you if we need more information. You can also check the status of your application online.

We strongly invite you to use the available self-serve options that might be helpful to you on IRCC’s website including:

· Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
I received the same reply on 27th August. I am thinking of raising the web form again this week but it seems useless though. How pathetic we can`t do anything besides waiting, waiting & waiting.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

mkukku

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Yes, they won't ask for biometrics if you have done them in the past 10 years. The agent that I talked with earlier today was saying that you will be refunded once the file completeness check is done (I believe might be referring to the eligibility review and background check ) because it doesn't make sense that you have gone this far in the process and they haven't yet done with the completeness check. Though the agent said that I couldn't check your file due to the priority policy in place. Don't understand how the whole process works. I thought once you receive AOR, medical passed and the last step of pre-arrival received, you are done!
Thats really encouraging. lets hope we get to see progress soon.