+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I even still haven't received MR, neither I got the pre-arrival letter. I was asked to resubmit schedule A last month, and still stuck there. May God give us all endless patience!!!!!!!
The problem is that they don’t give you any information over the phone or webform. I sent them a webform few days back and received a generic response with Afghanistan crisis priority. Today I managed to talk with an agent over the phone but she said I can’t check your file and when asked about processing time she said i can’t tell you about the processing time it can take weeks, months or year after or before medical it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: hhrb

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
@LOLR1
The post in fb looks interesting, I should call IRCC also and ask them the same thing. I will try on Tuesday next week since it is friday afternoon and they will not have the patience. I have no problem to prove that I am with him, but I do not want a spousal PR. I am independent as f*** haha
Also will update you when have more news!

I will be consulting the layer mainly because of my travel/address history. I mentioned in other post I did months of travel/work/travel, and since I received money during that working month I need to state the address. Then in the travelling I guess I should leave the previous address, but well I want to be sure.
Meanwhile I will ask about everything I can!
We are all in the same situation, if you have a question that you want me to ask to the layer, write me up! hahaha
She answered me that as soon as she said she is not sponsored, they removed this requirement for any proof and she got her CoRP in a month or so.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
AOR: 29/09/2021

Hi guys, I called IRCC because in my ecas appeared that I received a correspondence from them a week ago, which I haven't. So I called and they say they requested a bunch of documents including police certificate . Long story short, they will send me an email with the request for most of them and I have to upload them by using the webform.
BUT, they said the police certificate will arrive by mail (which will take same weeks).

Is it normal to received that request by mail?
Do I have to send the police certificate by mail too or by the webform in this case?

I find it weird that I have to wait for the request of police certificate to arrive.
Can I just upload the new versions(updated) of the police certificates that I already have via the webform? Or the request has to be updated with it too?

Thanks guys and best of luck to you
Did they request proof of common-law relationship from you? Did you say to them that you are a worker?

a_ch_

Mar 31, 2020
Hi all,

I recieved an email today,IRCC PR portal, what do I need to do for this email?

I just replied the email, with the requested info!

what is the next step? Will they make the portal for me, or should I do that myself?!?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Hi all,

I recieved an email today,IRCC PR portal, what do I need to do for this email?

I just replied the email, with the requested info!

what is the next step? Will they make the portal for me, or should I do that myself?!?
They will send you a new email with your username and temporary password.
I received the confirmation email and replied, yesterday around 8pm and around 10am this morning I got the login credentials. Logged in added my address and uploaded a photo.
Regarding the photo I went to a Jean Coutu and they were able to make an electronic copy of the photo.

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
@ValeriaS
Did they request proof of common-law relationship from you? Did you say to them that you are a worker?
They said that it will take 2-3 business day for the request to arrive to me, but that it will include a request for proof of common-law in it, and a bunch of other forms. Next week I will report back with which ones they asked after they arrived.

I explained that I am not sponsoring my partner and I am a worker and such, but I only got a "I can't comment on the application, just tell you that documents were requested to you", "I don't care if you are sponsoring this person or not, you have to add this person to the application" jezz ok.
I will call again next week, maybe another agent is more helpful.

Last edited:

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
@Anitsuga
@LOLR1
Meanwhile I will ask about everything I can!
We are all in the same situation, if you have a question that you want me to ask to the layer, write me up! hahaha
haha Thanks, yes I think we are. @ValeriaS seems to be too.
I received a request of a new police certificate by email, with the other stuff they asked me.
It says original and with translation. The part of original is the one that I am confused, since if I upload it will be a scan copy.
This is another this I will ask my lawyer haha
Let me know if you get to know how to upload it properly
I am also concerned about that "original". The facebook post was interesting and it also mentions that the form IMM5409 for common-law relationship has to have "signatures originales". I hear that it has to be signed by a Notary (I think!), maybe that is what it means. But I wonder if we have to send the originals (police certificate and IMM5409) by mail or if webform would be enough.

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I even still haven't received MR, neither I got the pre-arrival letter. I was asked to resubmit schedule A last month, and still stuck there. May God give us all endless patience!!!!!!!
Based on other applicants, I understand that we'll receive a message form them soon even though we were asked to re-submit Schedule A form, so be patient and cheer up, you'll hear good news soon. :)

Reactions: hhrb

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
AOR: 29/09/2021

Hi guys, I called IRCC because in my ecas appeared that I received a correspondence from them a week ago, which I haven't. So I called and they say they requested a bunch of documents including police certificate . Long story short, they will send me an email with the request for most of them and I have to upload them by using the webform.
BUT, they said the police certificate will arrive by mail (which will take same weeks).

Is it normal to received that request by mail?
Do I have to send the police certificate by mail too or by the webform in this case?

I find it weird that I have to wait for the request of police certificate to arrive.
Can I just upload the new versions(updated) of the police certificates that I already have via the webform? Or the request has to be updated with it too?

Thanks guys and best of luck to you
I believe they need the original Police certificate, not a photocopy to be uploaded using Web Form.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Does anyone know how much time takes to get the eCOPR after submitting all the details in the portal?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Today, Saturday morning around 10.30 we received our eCoPR!! IRCC works on Saturdays!
Our long journey came to end!!
I would like to wish you all the best and try to be patient!
Thanks to this forum I learned a lot about the process and calmed down my concerns.

Last edited:

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Today, Saturday morning around 10.30 we received our eCoPR!! IRCC works on Saturdays!
Our long journey came to end!!
I would to wish you all the best and try to be patient!
Thanks to this forum I learned a lot about the process and calmed down my concerns.
Great news. Congrats. Could I ask how long did you wait for COPR?