+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
Ok but the fact that someone from March 2021 can see his status already on ECAS, could be a good sign that they are busy with our 2021 applications. One could only hope.
The good news is that IRCC is trying to provide 400k PR in the end of the year and what are they doing is give AOR to as many as they can and who have a easy file they give the PR who have more complicated file they leave there(its politic).
Who is lucky that have already the Medical passed and Biometrics will have the PR sonner than others. IRCC dont work during the weekend its just the system they send the update dueing the week-ends

Reactions: DAS_1

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
The good news is that IRCC is trying to provide 400k PR in the end of the year and what are they doing is give AOR to as many as they can and who have a easy file they give the PR who have more complicated file they leave there(its politic).
Who is lucky that have already the Medical passed and Biometrics will have the PR sonner than others. IRCC dont work during the weekend its just the system they send the update dueing the week-ends
Everything is random with QSW. You never know when it's gonna be your turn. Though you might have passed medical and biometrics but still have to wait for months. Because from the recent trend, we can see that some applicants receive their CoPR right away after medical passed but others wait longer. I don't understand that whether the delay after medical passed and pre-arrival letter received is due to the background check or anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that they ask for medical exam and send us pre-arrival letter once the rest of the checks ( eligibility, background etc.) are already completed. But it seems that it isn't the case. Since I have passed the medical and have already received the pre-arrival letter but after that no update. Good luck, everyone!

Reactions: mkukku and Immstu

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Everything is random with QSW. You never know when it's gonna be your turn. Though you might have passed medical and biometrics but still have to wait for months. Because from the recent trend, we can see that some applicants receive their CoPR right away after medical passed but others wait longer. I don't understand that whether the delay after medical passed and pre-arrival letter received is due to the background check or anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that they ask for medical exam and send us pre-arrival letter once the rest of the checks ( eligibility, background etc.) are already completed. But it seems that it isn't the case. Since I have passed the medical and have already received the pre-arrival letter but after that no update. Good luck, everyone!
Yeah, like all of a sudden, one of the January 2021 got AR last month... It is that random. But yes, I also wish everyone good luck.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
about 20% of applicants according to IRCC have complex issues for security check and unfortunately take more times
If ur done with criminality , then u should not have any issues with security. Criminality and security are somehow correlated. However IRCC has nothing to do with order, they are messing up the whole thing!

Reactions: J_ames and Immstu

Edveigae

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
CSQ
Hello,

My application started at 46% when I linked it online, a few days later it changed to 47% and today I see 48%, but the estimated final date it's the same (Dec 9th, 2022) since the beginning, did someone here note the changes on the %? Just curious....

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello,

My application started at 46% when I linked it online, a few days later it changed to 47% and today I see 48%, but the estimated final date it's the same (Dec 9th, 2022) since the beginning, did someone here note the changes on the %? Just curious....
It’s increasing automatically

Reactions: Edveigae

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Is there anyone who has finished there medical recently or have received copr/ppr recently
I have passed my medical exam last friday. Now I'm waiting for the last steps.

Reactions: Edveigae

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I have passed my medical exam last friday. Now I'm waiting for the last steps.
Mine was submitted on September 30th and still not showing in the ecas or the automated phone service.

hhrb

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi,

I was asked to re-submit the schedule A document due to a time gap I mistakenly left. Anyone knows if this would cause a huge delay, or I'm just over worrying?

Thank you!