+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Finally received eCopr ....
Inland Applicant:
Application sent : 3rd sept ,2020
AOR , 4th sept , 2021
Medical Exempt
biometrics exempt
Portal Email - 14th sept 2021,
eCopr - 2nd Oct,2021.

Good luck to everyone . GodSpeed
Congratulations! BTW did you receive a pre-arrival letter between AOR and Portal? Thank you!

Reactions: Rumman

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Everyone

I have a question I have not received AOR and not able to link my application using my account however I can see my application using https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/.

Can you please tell me which option to look in our case (CSQ holders). Is it a generic table with all the information or specific to our application.

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.

Thanks.

Reactions: Rumman

yvanivanw

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Everyone

I have a question I have not received AOR and not able to link my application using my account however I can see my application using https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/.

Can you please tell me which option to look in our case (CSQ holders). Is it a generic table with all the information or specific to our application.

Thanks.
This should be a good signal. I don't think it'll be long before you receive your AOR.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi Everyone

Thanks.
When did you apply?

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hi Everyone

Thanks.
I see you applied March 12 2021. I applied in March 2021 as well, I tried ECAS and nothing appeared, what did you type to get your application? And are you Quebec skilled worker or something else, like spousal?

Last edited:

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Everyone

Thanks.
You will be able to see your status on ECAS after you received AOR. I tried with XEP, and I was not able to see my status.

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I put my UCI family name dob and country to find out the information and I am able to see the information application received. I am a quebec Skilled worker working in canada on a work permit.

Thanks

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I put my UCI family name dob and country to find out the information and I am able to see the information application received. I am a quebec Skilled worker working in canada on a work permit.

Thanks
Ok you used the UCI that is printed on your work permit correct? On my XEP document there is another UCI but it starts with a T and had 12 digits.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021

Thanks
It is normal not to see your processing status when you only have XEP. I think even the UCI is temporary. Please patiently wait for your AOR, then you will be able to see your status thru ECAS after.

thega

Mar 12, 2021
It is normal not to see your processing status when you only have XEP. I think even the UCI is temporary. Please patiently wait for your AOR, then you will be able to see your status thru ECAS after.
Ok but the fact that someone from March 2021 can see his status already on ECAS, could be a good sign that they are busy with our 2021 applications. One could only hope.

Reactions: ValeriaS and DAS_1

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Ok you used the UCI that is printed on your work permit correct? On my XEP document there is another UCI but it starts with a T and had 12 digits.
Yes I used the one I have on my work permit and I thinki UCI remains same even I have same on my XEP document.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Ok but the fact that someone from March 2021 can see his status already on ECAS, could be a good sign that they are busy with our 2021 applications. One could only hope.
Well, I hope too! This long wait is really a pain in the ass. Since I applied at the very last bit of December last year and they got the file very beginning of this year, I wonder when I would be able to get AOR. but if 2021 people started to see their ecas status with xep, I think that is a good sign.

Hopefully we will get good news from IRCC for Dec 2020, and 2021 applicants soon!

Reactions: thega

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
And I always don't count the last 2 weeks of december because those are the time a lot of people goes on christmas off. and Since IRCC people are govt employees, of course they will get those days off too or work with overtime.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
That's true, the UCI remains the same. I don see any use for the temporary from the XEP letter.