+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,
I recently submitted my profile under Quebec Regular skilled worker program. I did not find a proper tool to check my eligibility under this program. However, through various links, I calculated my points as 54. I am an outlander, based in india currently. I want to know my probability of selection under this program. Please guide me properly. My NOC Code is 2283

Thank you all in advance..!!

Regards

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,
I recently submitted my profile under Quebec Regular skilled worker program. I did not find a proper tool to check my eligibility under this program. However, through various links, I calculated my points as 54. I am an outlander, based in india currently. I want to know my probability of selection under this program. Please guide me properly. My NOC Code is 2283

Regards

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi All,

Regards
Good morning, Just letting you know there was new scoring system kicked in on July 14, 2021. The old point system does not valid anymore. You can always check Gouvernement du Quebec website. Plus it seems like they are sending invitations to people who physically reside in Quebec these days.

Reactions: DAS_1

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Good morning, Just letting you know there was new scoring system kicked in on July 14, 2021. The old point system does not valid anymore. You can always check Gouvernement du Quebec website. Plus it seems like they are sending invitations to people who physically reside in Quebec these days.
Good morning, Thank you for the reply. Is there any way of calculating points as per the new point system?

Reactions: Rumman

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Hello guys I just got my AOR yesterday. I'm the one who was chosen to attend MIFI interview during CSQ application. Please see my following timeline:

Inland Applicant
Current City: Montreal
MIFI Interview date: 16-Jul-2020
CSQ Issued: 03-Aug-2020
Federal Application sent to Sydney, NS
Federal App Sent: 24-Aug-2020
XEP Received: 30-Nov-2020
AOR Received: 14-Sep-2021

MR: Awaiting

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys I just got my AOR yesterday. I'm the one who was chosen to attend MIFI interview during CSQ application. Please see my following timeline:

Inland Applicant
Current City: Montreal
MIFI Interview date: 16-Jul-2020
CSQ Issued: 03-Aug-2020
Federal Application sent to Sydney, NS
Federal App Sent: 24-Aug-2020
XEP Received: 30-Nov-2020
AOR Received: 14-Sep-2021

MR: Awaiting
Congrats.. This is good and raising hopes.

Reactions: Rumman and fyt724

thega

Mar 12, 2021
If you have received XEP, then your files are already digitized. in ATIP notes each and every processing step is recorded even if it is an autogenerated message or commands. The important information is the officer notes if you have any and the status of Eligibility, Criminality, background and Medical etc. Be patient and everything will be ok it's all about time.
Did your ATIP notes say that your paper file location was IM-Dig?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
After medical submission usually how long does it take to receive notification from IRCC? and what would be next after medical done?

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
After medical submission usually how long does it take to receive notification from IRCC? and what would be next after medical done?
It will take around 2 weeks or less to approve your medicals. After that, if your background check has already started and passed you will get the famous "Decision Made" on your status. If application is approved, you will get passport request :) Just be patient. You are almost at the end of the path.

Reactions: mkukku and Kzee20