+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I got my ATIP notes and I see my Paper File location is: IM-Dig. I guess it is in the digitization phase and I applied March 2021. And I also see the EP number.
If you have received XEP, then your files are already digitized. in ATIP notes each and every processing step is recorded even if it is an autogenerated message or commands. The important information is the officer notes if you have any and the status of Eligibility, Criminality, background and Medical etc. Be patient and everything will be ok it's all about time.

Reactions: Rumman

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
If you have received XEP, then your files are already digitized. in ATIP notes each and every processing step is recorded even if it is an autogenerated message or commands. The important information is the officer notes if you have any and the status of Eligibility, Criminality, background and Medical etc. Be patient and everything will be ok it's all about time.
we have to permanent residence or citizen to order ATIP notes?

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Criminality in progress

thega

Mar 12, 2021
October 2020 people getting their ARs. Mid-October 2020 too. Could be a good sign that not many people were issued CSQs at the end of the year. Us 2021 people might have a shot lol (Wishful thinking).. Who knows they might give November people their ARs too this month.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
October 2020 people getting their ARs. Mid-October 2020 too. Could be a good sign that not many people were issued CSQs at the end of the year. Us 2021 people might have a shot lol (Wishful thinking).. Who knows they might give November people their ARs too this month.
I wish all 2020 and prior get their application processed before end of this year.

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any thoughts on how this election or election results will impact our QSWP applications?

manisg

Nov 20, 2020
I am living at Montreal but my family (3) living overseas.
Does my application consider "inland" or "outland"?

I applied 11-June-2020 but no AOR so far but someone received AOR for Sep'2020 application
Thank you

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am living at Montreal but my family (3) living overseas.
Does my application consider "inland" or "outland"?

I applied 11-June-2020 but no AOR so far but someone received AOR for Sep'2020 application
Thank you
i understand the frustration and it is not fair. Other processes can be random but AOR should follow first come first serve basis.

Reactions: manisg and Rumman

edgar1953

May 1, 2021
where did you saw it?

Jul 28, 2021
Hey guys!

I've been in Canada for 13 years legally but 4 days ago when they refused my restoration for Pgwp.

I have a CSQ approved to immigrate to QC. But I applied for a pgwp two times (once before my study permit expired right after I finished my studies and once after during the restoration period).

What do I do? I was born in Venezuela. I want to be legal I have never been illegal.

I was refused because my studies were not full-time (this is true but both times I sent them documents for proof but they still said no).

I'm 27, single and don't know anyone who could marry me.

I'm also not employed (obviously!) and I don't know if I could get an LMIA.

1) Could I still change my status with an LMIA WHILE BEING INSIDE the country even after the restoration period?

2) Also, someone told me about an A75 in Quebec before I have a CSQ? But am I eligible? Please all your help is appreciated!

Last edited: