+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello,
I have a question concerning the medical exam.
Can i do the mefical exam before that IRCC ask me for one?
I applied October 2020 just have the XEP no AR yet
Thank you

Have you read about this?

Canada temporarily exempting some immigrants from medical exam

The new public policy applies to foreign nationals in Canada who:

• have applied for permanent residency and have not completed a new immigration medical exam;
  • have completed a medical exam within the last five years and were found to pose no risk to public health or safety, or complied with a requirement to report to health authorities for monitoring; and
  • have not left Canada for more than six months in the last year to live in a country that is on the federal government’s list of countries requiring an immigration medical exam.

Reactions: mkukku and Rumman

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hi @Nikos1978 and @Kostas could you please check your ATIP notes? do you guys have similar entries like the one below in your ATIP notes? Because there is a debate on FB group saying that this shows that those who have these entries in their ATIP notes, their file is not digitized yet and that’s why they haven’t received AOR so far. I’m wondering if this is the case then we won’t receive our AOR until our files are not digitized. If you guys have similar information in your ATIP then this would be just a speculation and it will clarify and help us to know thanks!

ORGANISATIONS ET ENTITÉS : 2

Créé le : 2021/01/25 12:
Créé par : AS14560
Mis à jour le : 2021/01/25 12:5
Mis à jour par : AS14.…
Montant investi (CAN) :
ID Org/Entité : 01465488…..
Nom : CIO - QSW Digitization Pilot 2020
Genre : Organisation
Sous-genre : Autre
Autre sous-genre - Descrip : Tracking
Contact-Nom de famille :
Contact-Prénom(s):
Motif :
Raison - Autre description :
Entrée en vigueur le : 2021/04/…
Date d'expiration :
Raison de la dissociation :
Autre description de la dissociation :
No d'enregistrement :
Lieu d'enregistrement:
État : Actif
N° ID tierce partie :
Lieu d'enregistrement:
I got my ATIP notes and I see my Paper File location is: IM-Dig. I guess it is in the digitization phase and I applied March 2021. And I also see the EP number.

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
Have you read about this?

Canada temporarily exempting some immigrants from medical exam

The new public policy applies to foreign nationals in Canada who:

• have applied for permanent residency and have not completed a new immigration medical exam;
  • have completed a medical exam within the last five years and were found to pose no risk to public health or safety, or complied with a requirement to report to health authorities for monitoring; and
  • have not left Canada for more than six months in the last year to live in a country that is on the federal government’s list of countries requiring an immigration medical exam.
Hello yes in know but il not sure if that have to apply to all 3. I have more than 4 years here i never did any medical exam as no need from the country that i come for...

Reactions: Rumman

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
That is true, am an early 2019 applicant and received medical request on 2nd Sep and got it done on 4th Sep and results were received thru e-medical on 7th Sept. However reviewing the results might take up to 3 months since am an outland applicant. Am sure all late 2018 and early 2019 applicants should hear from IRCC soon. Gd luck to all….
If there isn`t any problem in your medical test then hopefully you will get your DM in ECAS by mid-October. Best wishes.

Reactions: ballak1984

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Hi,

Could you guys let me know, please how we can order the ATIP notes?
Did you order the ATIP notes? Someone on FB who got their PR said, it helps to request ATIP notes/ send webforms. Puts pressure on them. Dont know if thats true but I guess it depends on the agent. It is worth a try.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got a copy of the results and it looks alright. I do hope I would hear from them soon.
Thank you for the wishes and good luck to u :)
Good luck bro, hope you'll hear soon the good news.

How did you get a copy of the MR ? does IRCC share it or it's the medical provider ?

Reactions: ballak1984

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Good luck bro, hope you'll hear soon the good news.

How did you get a copy of the MR ? does IRCC share it or it's the medical provider ?
Thnx, I asked the staff at the clinic to give me a cooy of the results. You have the right to get a copy :)
Good luck to u too

Last edited:
Reactions: Rumman