+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I have noticed a “Group# 2-UUYWJ8P” under group name section in my ATIP notes and it’s the only thing that’s freaking me out not having a luck with AOR. It seems our file has been assigned to any ghost group.
Can anyone interpret what this number stands for? Or does anyone else have experience with something similar? Thanks!

Reactions: Rumman

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
I have noticed a “Group# 2-UUYWJ8P” under group name section in my ATIP notes and it’s the only thing that’s freaking me out not having a luck with AOR. It seems our file has been assigned to any ghost group.
Can anyone interpret what this number stands for? Or does anyone else have experience with something similar? Thanks!
I do not have any group name on into my notes, its shows 0 and already passed eligibility and security assessments. AOR was received early 2019. Am not sure if it has anything to do with AOR.

Last edited:

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Total of 962 days passed after my federal application received by IRCC and 885 days passed after my AoR.

My only expectation is border opening on September 7th. Then there won’t be any excuse remaining for this much delay for Outlands.

Until corona pandemic, the treatment was the same for both inlands and outlands.

Now outlands are simply forgotten.
This much waiting is not fair whatever is the reason.
Is there any official source saying that IRCC will resume processing outland applications after September 7?? I am really getting frustrated. My case is similar to your case. I applied to federal in December 2018 and got AOR in March 2019 and still waiting. I received pre-arrival services letter in march 2020 and nothing after that.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
I do not have any group name on into my notes, its shows 0 and already passed eligibility and security assessments. AOR was received early 2019. Am not sure if it has anything tondo with AOR.
Are you inland or outland? Well so far I haven’t seen anyone from 2020 applicants who have any similar Group in their notes and many applicants are receiving AOR from August even late August with date filed much later than min mid July, which’s great and I’m happy for them but at the same time I’m getting worried and looking for any possible reasons not having an AOR by now. I couldn’t see anything that could delay my AOR except this Group# in my notes which is different.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Is there any official source saying that IRCC will resume processing outland applications after September 7?? I am really getting frustrated. My case is similar to your case. I applied to federal in December 2018 and got AOR in March 2019 and still waiting. I received pre-arrival services letter in march 2020 and nothing after that.
IRCC currently prioritizes applicants who are in Canada or eligible to enter Canada (citizens, PRs, only exception was for student visa)

Borders are closed from March 2020. Starting from September 7th, everybody from different countries will be able to enter to Canada - if they are completely vaccinated.

IRCC did not say anything about processing status of Outlands.
But after September 7th, there will be no excuse remaining. They nearly stopped processing Outland files for 17 months. People are waiting over 33 months.
That’s ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: gtcan19

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Guys got my copr today. It took 1 month after AOR. Thanks everyone for their advise. It’s a great forum that helps reducing anxiety from extreme csq and federal delays.
26 May 2020 Inland
Aor: 23 July 2021
Biometric: 27 July
Medical Request : 12 Aug
Medical pass: 20 Aug
Pre arrival letter : 21 Aug
PR Portal Email and credentials: 26 Aug
eCopr: 27 Aug
Good luck everyone!!

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
It’s not going in any order. Some people are receiving pre arrival before medical even in the group.
But do they receive medical request, or it is just skipped?

Reactions: Rumman

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Total of 962 days passed after my federal application received by IRCC and 885 days passed after my AoR.

My only expectation is border opening on September 7th. Then there won’t be any excuse remaining for this much delay for Outlands.

Until corona pandemic, the treatment was the same for both inlands and outlands.

i do agree with you , it is not fair ,there are outland applicants from 2018 !!!
we don't have any plan

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
IRCC currently prioritizes applicants who are in Canada or eligible to enter Canada (citizens, PRs, only exception was for student visa)

Borders are closed from March 2020. Starting from September 7th, everybody from different countries will be able to enter to Canada - if they are completely vaccinated.

IRCC did not say anything about processing status of Outlands.
But after September 7th, there will be no excuse remaining. They nearly stopped processing Outland files for 17 months. People are waiting over 33 months.
That’s ridiculous.
Hi there, It's not true. Because from 21 june 2021 the borders are open for holders of CoPR.

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018

Which is your visa office ?

mrlook

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Hello All,

After AOR, I was requested to provide a new background declaration form via email. I submitted that.

At the very bottom of the email, there are important reminder section. One of the item is as below asking to do medical exam.

Aren't we supposed to wait for a notification for the medical exam?

---
MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

GGM

Jul 25, 2021
Hey, my case is similar as well! I applied for federal on October 2018, I received pre arrival on March 2020 and passed medical last year on Nov. Medical results was my last update! By the way I am inland applicant!!!! I contacted several times to IRCC and agents just said due to covid you should wait! But is the covid only for 2018-19 applicants?!!!