+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Try again tomorrow.
In my case I couldn't find it the same day but I could the next. My problem is that as I have a representative I can't link my application.

Reactions: bleachedaxe

Suhayb

May 4, 2021
Try again tomorrow.
In my case I couldn't find it the same day but I could the next. My problem is that as I have a representative I can't link my application.
Hi, does that mean anyone with a representative wouldn’t be able to track their own application? Would the representative be able to do it on their behalf? What did you do eventually?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
If you create your own portal, your rep will no longer receive government mail on your behalf and will be no longer liable for your application….
If you want to verify the status of your application you may do it thru ecas. I have got a rep myself and am facing the same issue.
I have been waiting for more than 31 months and the last time I have heard from IRCC, when they mailed my rep the pre-arrival letter in March 2020. It is taking taking longer than expected when it comes to outland applicants.
I wish u all the best and be patient…

Last edited:
Reactions: adam10

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi, any one knows how long take time for Background check ?
There are 2 types of check up. Criminality that usually refers to the existence of a criminal record or lack thereof and Security that has to do with a holistic background check involving other agencies such as Interpol, CSIS etc…. Am not sure any can get to know how long it takes. It depends on your application itself, background, travel history, etc…..

Good luck

Reactions: joyrealdv

ex4edge

Feb 27, 2018
I also didn’t sent PCC, got my AOR a month back and they requested PCC now. I have another friend who also is in exact situation as me. So don’t worry. You should get AOR soon and then you can share PCC. Try to keep them ready.
Hi, Pcc is for only in the last 10 yrs right? Or do we need from everywhere after 18 yrs of age even if it is more than 10 yrs?

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020
There are 2 types of check up. Criminality that usually refers to the existence of a criminal record or lack thereof and Security that has to do with a holistic background check involving other agencies such as Interpol, CSIS etc…. Am not sure any can get to know how long it takes. It depends on your application itself, background, travel history, etc…..

Good luck
I am in the same situation