+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Asking same question again as didn’t received any response.
Got my AOR but don’t how I missed to sign or date the application form. They asking for another one. Do anyone know if I need to send them original form by post or I can add the form now online as I can link my application.
Also they review all the documents and then ask for missing stuff or they stop reviewing as soon they find first miss?
Please advise. Thanks.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Asking same question again as didn’t received any response.
Got my AOR but don’t how I missed to sign or date the application form. They asking for another one. Do anyone know if I need to send them original form by post or I can add the form now online as I can link my application.
Also they review all the documents and then ask for missing stuff or they stop reviewing as soon they find first miss?
Please advise. Thanks.
I believe you can submit it online if you have already linked your application. But to make sure that you do it correctly you can also ask IRCC.
I think once they complete the review of documents then they send AoA and ask for missing documents if any.
Try to submit the documents they ask for as soon as possible for fast processing of your application. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Rumman and Gset

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
How many inlands applicants from May and June 2020, we have here?

Reactions: mkukku and Rumman

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Curious how we can know that. You planning to count all the replies?
Well, we could see how many are active members and how many of them got their AOR. This will give an indication of where the process is.

SQ1226

Apr 1, 2018
Hello my friend! I'm waiting to answer my question please
Congratulations! It's good news for all especially outlands. I've read and heard lot about this subject. From a few minutes until two months. I think it depends on IRCC policy to Visa. Close your suitcase, it's not far.
Excuse me, Where is your visa office?
How long it takes between passport copy and DM?
Hi, I'm not sure where my VO is exactly. I sent my application to Sydney while in Canada before moving to the US shortly. I guess my application was still processed within Canada?
I saw DM within 2 days of confirmation of receipt of my new passport copy. I hope this helps

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
Well, we could see how many are active members and how many of them got their AOR. This will give an indication of where the process is.
The most recent DF which had an AOR is from 2020/06/15 (inland, 1 person)

Reactions: Kostas

thega

Mar 12, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html

They are saying that QSW can apply online now. I hope it doesn’t further delay the paper applications that are already in process. :oops:
That means that their applications can already be linked online than, since they can probably apply via GCKey. Wow and we are still stuck in limbo. If this is the case they better put all of our applications online right away and give everyone their AORs.

Reactions: Rumman and Kostas

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
Hi, I'm not sure where my VO is exactly. I sent my application to Sydney while in Canada before moving to the US shortly. I guess my application was still processed within Canada?
I saw DM within 2 days of confirmation of receipt of my new passport copy. I hope this helps
Thanks a lot. I hope will be successful in your new country.⚘