+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
On September 7, 2021, provided that Canada’s COVID-19 epidemiology remains favourable, the Government intends to open Canada’s borders for discretionary travel by travellers from any country who have been fully vaccinated with Government of Canada-accepted vaccines at least 14 days prior to entering Canada and who meet specific entry requirements.
Could be good news for outlands.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
I think everyone is on vacation and especially federal agents.
This Saturday I will celebrate my one year anniversary from the application received date!!

alkhaldi82

Feb 4, 2018
Hi there,
Befor one week, I checked Ecas and application status changed from in progress to Application Received and I think this means that my file was transferred to an external VO outside Canada to be finalizedthat.My file was handle by Sydney Nova Scotia.
DF May 2019
AOR July 2019
LSAA Aug 2020
Still waiting VM

Reactions: Rumman

SQ1226

Apr 1, 2018
When I checked Ecas today, it finally showed "decision made!" I sent in my new passport copy through the webform recently, and this may be what got the officer to look at my application again and to finalize my application
Started the journey in June 2019. There's light at the end of the tunnel for outland applicants finally!
Does anyone know how long it takes to get PPR after DM these days?

H@mid

Dec 11, 2020
When I checked Ecas today, it finally showed "decision made!" I sent in my new passport copy through the webform recently, and this may be what got the officer to look at my application again and to finalize my application
Started the journey in June 2019. There's light at the end of the tunnel for outland applicants finally!
Congratulations! It's a good news for all especially outlands. I've read and heard lot about this subject. From a few minutes until two months. I think it depends on IRCC policy to Visa. Close your suitcase, it's not far.
Excuse me, Where is your visa office?
How long it takes between passport copy and DM?

Last edited:

adam10

Aug 25, 2018
Congratulations! good news for outland QSW applicants