+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
I decided not to think about immigration till next year, it’s useless process anyway.
At this point I check ECAS every day after paying RPRF weeks ago, keeping the hope alive for “decision made” at last and end up disappointed. I also feel like it’s best for my mental health to just forget about it as well

deneb

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks buddy for the concern . But i talked with 3 immigration agents about it , they all said applying SOWP will not influence my PR application in any manner . International mobility program is a law , which allows CSQ holders to invite their spouse while waiting for COPR .

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/quebec-cases/labour-market-impact-assessment-exempt-work-permit-renewals-extensions-certain-quebec-selection-holders.html
First of all, it is encouraging that there is a way. Currently, visits from India to Canada are limited, so your wife can get the Covid-19 vaccine in advance.
The other day, when I contacted immigration consultant to apply for CAQ for student work permit after PR application, they told me that the maximum CSQ could be revoked, and while waiting for it, all my state changes (international travel, etc.) was advised not to.

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Try to log in today, but keep getting out of the system and keep getting the main page. Any body else getting the same issue?
It happened to me yesterday, today I was able to log in.
It happens sometimes, try to close the browser, change browser or to log in later

elra

Apr 23, 2021
timeline:

2019-01-19 application sent
2019-04-06 AOR
2020-03-05 pre-arrival letter
2021-03-09 medical exam letter
2021-06-04 medical pass
2021-06-18 PR confirmation portal email
Congratulations! I am at the same stage as you. Do you know how long it takes for Montreal office to confirm the address and photo and basically send us eCoPR? If I get it in 3 weeks I don't need to pay for PGWP and that would be nice :)

LeonKennie

Nov 1, 2020
Congratulations! I am at the same stage as you. Do you know how long it takes for Montreal office to confirm the address and photo and basically send us eCoPR? If I get it in 3 weeks I don't need to pay for PGWP and that would be nice :)
I honestly don't know, i am also waiting. jesus, I don't know what these people in cic are thinking about

Reactions: Rumman and elra

alderaan_resident

May 26, 2021
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
17-02-2020
AOR Received.
09-04-2021
Med's Request
26-05-2021
Med's Done....
03-06-2021
LANDED..........
2021-06-22
I got my eCoPR on June 22. Still my address and photo is in review. I've heard some people got their PR card but still their address and photo is in review! Honesty I only care about eCoPR. The PR Card is important only for traveling outside Canada and getting Insurance Card for 5 years.

Reactions: elra

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Got a chance to speak with an agent, no progress, same prospective application. The agent said that you have to be patient and wait. Years of Patience and wait, it’s better to forget about this process.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys, so I sent webform to IRCC with information that I already passed medical in 2018 and I got this today.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
I don't think that it means anything, but it nice that they responded very fast :)

elra

Apr 23, 2021
I got my eCoPR on June 22. Still my address and photo is in review. I've heard some people got their PR card but still their address and photo is in review! Honesty I only care about eCoPR. The PR Card is important only for traveling outside Canada and getting Insurance Card for 5 years.
Congratulations. I also just got my CoPR a few hours ago. My address has been approved but my spouse's address is still under review with IRCC. Not sure how they are processing applications.

Anyways, I hope everyone get their PR very soon as I know how stressful QSW is.