+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I think background check is term they you to verify the information you gave them. That could be anything.

Your application will be delayed if
  • we need to verify information
  • there are criminal or security problems
  • we need to do more background checks
  • your family situation isn't clear, for example,
    • a divorce or an adoption that isn't yet complete
    • child custody issues that haven't been resolved
  • you need to submit more documents or have an interview with us

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
My account says background check passed on November 2020 but it's definitely not true. It was my criminality that was passed on that date. My security was still not started till March/April 2021

Leokun

May 25, 2018
My account says background check passed on November 2020 but it's definitely not true. It was my criminality that was passed on that date. My security was still not started till March/April 2021
On my CBSA notes I have 60 entries :) It's difficult to say what stars when.

Congratulations, by the way!

Reactions: splat_plume

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
On my CBSA notes I have 60 entries :) It's difficult to say what stars when.

Congratulations, by the way!
Thanks! This isn't in my GCMS notes btw but in my IRCC my account. It updated to this date when they switched my application to complete. Good luck to you. Your turn is coming soon!

Harsaint

Apr 26, 2021
Finally, it is my turn too today. I'll still be here to support and will still be part of petitions and such to speed up the processes for everyone else. Thanks for all the help and support as well from everyone here. At the end of the day, i know as much about the process as a doormat (so not alot) but I do think that every agent handles files in whatever way they see fit. Until there's an algorithm that sifts through all the info and spits out a decision in a matter of minutes (not necessarily a good thing either), we are all at the mercy of an officer's interpretations of our files and how they want to handle them. Good luck to everyone else and let me know however I can help if ever needed!

Date Received: May 6th 2019
AOR: July 17th 2019
PCC Request: August 21st 2020
Pre-Arrival: August 22nd 2020
Sent webform to inform of error by IRCC in PCC request letter: August 21st 2020
Amended PCC Request from IRCC: September 21st 2020 (Note the 1 month turnaround for amended paperwork which adds delays)
November 19th: Background check complete (This was updated in IRCC my account when CoPR was received but I think this date only refers to the date the criminality was done and not security)
Invitation for Medical Exam: March 8th 2021
Medical Exam done: March 12th 2021
Medical Exam passed: March 23rd 2021
Decision made in ECAS and ghost update in IRCC my account: April 16th 2021
CoPR: April 29th 2021
Congratulations :) Enjoy your success!

Reactions: splat_plume

Sleep

Aug 1, 2019
Hi all,

Received my MR today.

I am sure I saw a list of the recommended panel physicians in Montreal with their PRICES in this thread. I can't find it using the search function on the forum so I wondered if anyone knew where it was? Was thinking of going to Abikzher in cote de neige? Any other recommendations?

I know there is the official list, but was wondering if the costs were wildly different.

for those who will ask:

single inland applicant.
Application received at sydney early oct 2019
Aor early march 2021

Many thanks.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Hi all,

Received my MR today.

I am sure I saw a list of the recommended panel physicians in Montreal with their PRICES in this thread. I can't find it using the search function on the forum so I wondered if anyone knew where it was? Was thinking of going to Abikzher in cote de neige? Any other recommendations?

I know there is the official list, but was wondering if the costs were wildly different.

for those who will ask:

single inland applicant.
Application received at sydney early oct 2019
Aor early march 2021

Many thanks.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

I paid 240$ last month

Sleep

Aug 1, 2019

Leokun

May 25, 2018
not bad!

Which clinic was that?

I was quoted 360 (including a 60$ surcharge as I have a tattoo?!) at abikhzer on cote de neige.

260$ at luso on mont-royal

both are on the above list. Will probably just spring for luso at it’s a convenient location and quick availability. $260 seems reasonable enough.
Now . I'm starting to think is it was 240 or 260?

They always have a close date and I live not far away. Take the earliest appointment for the day.

City: Montréal
Name: Victor Abikhzer
Address: Clinique Medicale Abikhzer,
5950 Côte des Neiges, Suite 350,
Quebec
H3S 1Z8
E-mail: staff5950@live.ca
Telephone: 514-733-9192

thega

Mar 12, 2021
I have a question about ATIP notes. Can I request it now and will they continue to provide updates until a decision is made on your PR? (I just applied for PR-QSW in March 2021)