+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I was stuck in the security check for quite long, Covid situation contributed also. The agent on the phone told me that because of Covid my file is not delayed and they can practically delay it as much as they want to because the processing times does not exist right now. My agent is not in a hurry, that's for sure.
Any reason for security taking so long? Like have you have travelled alot?

ianrachkov

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
I calculated that they give the AR in average 2.84 days of applied date (15 july 2019 - 7 april 2020 -> most recent to receive the AR) for everyday that is passing now since they started again to give them (15 january 2021-today).

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Guys and girls, I sent my documents with regular Canada Post mail :rolleyes:
Now I am super scared that they will lose it and I'll never know. It's zero ways to know that CIO will get it other than AOR?

Why I didn't think about tracking mail?
Kill me pls :D

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Great .. congratulations.. do you know where was your file?? And you contacted anybody? For your file?
Hello, my file was in Sidney, I didn't contact anybody just waited like everyone. I have seem that in the last months a lot of my friends received updates too, all of them inland. One of my friends October 2019, July 2019 they all got medical request few weeks ago. So I think they might have started to work with more employees in the office.

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello, my file was in Sidney, I didn't contact anybody just waited like everyone. I have seem that in the last months a lot of my friends received updates too, all of them inland. One of my friends October 2019, July 2019 they all got medical request few weeks ago. So I think they might have started to work with more employees in the office.
But i am from August 2018
And my file shifted from sydney to montreal
I don’t know why !!!
Agent said they have work sharing contract with other offices..
Let’s see I don’t know how much time more
Already been 33 months till now
Last update was medical on October 30 2020
And passed and updated medical on nov 12 2020.
After then nothing

• Sad
Reactions: Italy

Heen

May 10, 2018
I see on FB that someone who applied in April 2020 got their official AR.. Anyone else who applied in April, May or June 2020? They were concentrating on Jan, Feb and March 2020, so they might focus on the next 3 months.
hey can I get the FB group information.
I am also April 2020 applicant and I got the AR today!!

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I don’t know why !!!
After then nothing
Montreal visa office is very slow!
I guess you didn't get a pre-arrival letter yet, right?
every one I know in mtl, no one pass eligibility and no one get a pre-arrival letter.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
I don’t know why !!!
After then nothing
Contact your MP, he can tell you what is your exact problem. Sharing info usually is referred to background check, share information with other countries and agencies. Did you call the immigration?

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Contact your MP, he can tell you what is your exact problem. Sharing info usually is referred to background check, share information with other countries and agencies. Did you call the immigration?
My local area MP is justin Trudue from montreal .. and his office nobody answer the call...everything is complete just the background check is left..

Leokun

May 25, 2018
My local area MP is justin Trudue from montreal .. and his office nobody answer the call...everything is complete just the background check is left..
They should have an e-mail address, send them a letter.
You can request GCMS notes from CBSA if that is any help. I found this agency very messy. Unfortunately, IRCC can do nothing about the security check.