+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Congratulations for Dm
I watch my daily from last 33 months but nothing.. u guys are lucky..
I'm honestly surprised because I called the day before and the agent told me my security wasn't even started. Idk if it's a fluke that so many people got it. You're inland right? I have a friend with the same timeline as me but from the US and she's still waiting too.

• Wow
Reactions: Italy

Brownjas97

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm honestly surprised because I called the day before and the agent told me my security wasn't even started. Idk if it's a fluke that so many people got it. You're inland right? I have a friend with the same timeline as me but from the US and she's still waiting too.
Yes i am a inland applicant.
I applied in Aug 2018
They are saying my file transfered from sydney nova scotia to montreal ..
But I don’t know what’s gng on..
lets seee

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations!
Single?
Travel history? Multiple or limited to 1-2 countries

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I also received the infamous ghost update btw before this...

Single, visited about 25 countries, lived in the US for 6 years
Awesome.
Ghost update means some sort of action most of the time.

You lived in US for more than 6 months (PCC from US as you were there for 6 years and your home country as well). Rest was just as a visitor to different countries for which you don't need PCC.

Celebrations surely!

Reactions: splat_plume

Heen

May 10, 2018
Can somebody share the contact information (phone) for the immigration office?
I want to call them to ask for my application status.I have passed medical exam in Nov and no updates since then.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hello all,

I had a question regarding the medical exam. For example if the medical is for 30 days, we have to give it in 30 days but the medical should be updated as well in 30 days? Because, for example if i give medical on the 29 th or 30th day of the request, how will IRCC know that i have given it under 30 days as i have noticed the time to update medical is minimum between 7-10 days.

Please advise,

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello all,

I had a question regarding the medical exam. For example if the medical is for 30 days, we have to give it in 30 days but the medical should be updated as well in 30 days? Because, for example if i give medical on the 29 th or 30th day of the request, how will IRCC know that i have given it under 30 days as i have noticed the time to update medical is minimum between 7-10 days.

Please advise,

Thanks in advance
They will have the date on which they received the results. I had a request on 22 March, my lawyer told me that I have to get an appointment before 15th of April in order to get into 30 days window. My results were send on 5th April, on 7th I had a message that MR was done.
If you are unable to do it on time, you need to notify them.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
They will have the date on which they received the results. I had a request on 22 March, my lawyer told me that I have to get an appointment before 15th of April in order to get into 30 days window. My results were send on 5th April, on 7th I had a message that MR was done.
If you are unable to do it on time, you need to notify them.
Thanks for the response, can i know at what date you toom the exam, to determine the time it takes to validate the medical
Thanks

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Thanks for the response, can i know at what date you toom the exam, to determine the time it takes to validate the medical
Thanks
It depends on the doctor office you made it. I took it on 25 March, but it was just before Eastern so they told that may take 10 days. I don’t know when they sent it. But my spouse did it on 30 March and they informed him the exact date they sent the MR - 5 April. Normally is 7-10 business days.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
It depends on the doctor office you made it. I took it on 25 March, but it was just before Eastern so they told that may take 10 days. I don’t know when they sent it. But my spouse did it on 30 March and they informed him the exact date they sent the MR - 5 April. Normally is 7-10 business days.
Thanks for the response

Last edited: