+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

kia.mt

Apr 27, 2020
One of the conditions to apply for PR is a valid CSQ when they receive your application. If they are asking it's probably expired or they are confused. Was your CSQ valid or not when you send your application?
yes it was valid till 10-2020 and my application received by them on 6-2020 ( still it was valid for 4 months)

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
yes it was valid till 10-2020 and my application received by them on 6-2020 ( still it was valid for 4 months)
You can also show/provide them the proof that your document was received in June 2020, also provide them some XEP number or AOR number that your valid CSQ was received in June 2020. At that time, your CSQ was valid. They should consider your CSQ at the the time of XEP number but may be they are considering all checks at the time of AOR.
Plz visit this website, may be you can find some help.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/quebec/paper-based-application.html

Chandan sidhu

Mar 29, 2021
Hello folks , i got my CSQ in june 2020 and then applied for PR in August 2020 and got temporary file number in next month. After then , i got nothing . At the end of 2021 , i dont think i will get PR but i am going to india at end of this year for my marriage . Can anybody plz tell me that does it affect my PR application ,is it gonna slow down the processing time . Or its gonna be normal ? If yes . Do i have any other options because someone told me that if i don't add my spouse to my PR file then it does not slow it down. Just change the status to married but don't add spouse

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello folks , i got my CSQ in june 2020 and then applied for PR in August 2020 and got temporary file number in next month. After then , i got nothing . At the end of 2021 , i dont think i will get PR but i am going to india at end of this year for my marriage . Can anybody plz tell me that does it affect my PR application ,is it gonna slow down the processing time . Or its gonna be normal ? If yes . Do i have any other options because someone told me that if i don't add my spouse to my PR file then it does not slow it down. Just change the status to married but don't add spouse
It is good to update IRCC any changes in your personal status as and when it happens.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
I just want to make a comment.

The title of this thread is "Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)" so please we need to keeping posting just about our applications at the federal stage. If someone wants to know what is the best way to apply or what strategy is the best, I think is better to open a new post, if not we will lose the purpose of this thread. Just a comment!!

KhanD

Dec 2, 2019
Yes you can do that i did the same just changed my status if you wanne add spouse you have to apply new csq and it will take longer

thega

Mar 12, 2021
Just saw on FB group that some people who applied in March/May/June 2020 and October/November 2020 got their official ARs, anyone in this thread who are 2020 applicants got their ARs?

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Oh come on don't give us hope....
I am a July 2020 applicant, now I hope to get my AOR soon. You screwed me. Haha

a nervous applicant

Aug 9, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
19-10-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2021
Med's Request
09-04-2021
Med's Done....
12-04-2021
LANDED..........
03-08-2021
Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you an update. My representative informed me that he had received my AOR in early March, 2021.
17 months later, finally! Hope it happens for all of you reading this too. Thinking of all of you here struggling with the same waiting game.