+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone know how long it usually takes after doing the medical exam for them to receive it? Or change to processing? Mine still says they're waiting to receive it

Italy

May 23, 2020
Does anyone know how long it usually takes after doing the medical exam for them to receive it? Or change to processing? Mine still says they're waiting to receive it
I am wondering the same. In my case, I I received the Medical request on the 3rd, I have booked an appointment for the 9th. The clinic sent the file to IRCC only today... My account says that they are still waiting foe the Medicals. I will check again tomorrow.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
As I said before there isn't any order followed by IRCC. A gap of 8 months approximately in these two applications AOR but same dates (almost) for dp. CAQ government has screwed the complete federal process by its quota choking which IRCC finds incapable of handling anymore. Not a single government functionary of current government has raised this issue with IRCC. Besides applicants Quebec companies are also suffering as people are tired of this drama.
Do you think if its possible that they choose some files from 2019 but count them in the next year quota because it seems illogical to me as they should go year by year and makes no sense to leave out some applications and process rest and move on to 2020?
I know it sounds crazy but i am just scared of their overnight tantrums and makes me believe that i will not get my AOR this year

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Do you think if its possible that they choose some files from 2019 but count them in the next year quota because it seems illogical to me as they should go year by year and makes no sense to leave out some applications and process rest and move on to 2020?
I know it sounds crazy but i am just scared of their overnight tantrums and makes me believe that i will not get my AOR this year
IRCC also ditched FIFO system. Not sure if it is only with QSWP applications or CEC applications too.

• Sad
Reactions: Zgajipurwala

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I don't think there is any pattern at all. It seems to be a lucky draw system, unfortunately.
As to AOR in situation similar to yours I am assuming inland people would get it enmasse soon with varying period remaining in processing (they will try to keep it within 27 months processing overall).

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I don't think there is any pattern at all. It seems to be a lucky draw system, unfortunately.
As to AOR in situation similar to yours I am assuming inland people would get it enmasse soon with varying period remaining in processing (they will try to keep it within 27 months processing overall).
Lets hope, because it has made all of us so anxious who are in a similar situation.

Reactions: Immstu

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
I am wondering the same. In my case, I I received the Medical request on the 3rd, I have booked an appointment for the 9th. The clinic sent the file to IRCC only today... My account says that they are still waiting foe the Medicals. I will check again tomorrow.
How do you know they sent it today? Let me know if you don't mind whenever your status changes to processing :) which clinic did you choose btw?

Italy

May 23, 2020
How do you know they sent it today? Let me know if you don't mind whenever your status changes to processing :) which clinic did you choose btw?
I called the clinic (Clinique Industrielle - St Catherine) in the morning. They said they were unusually late, but were sending my exam to IRCC the same day and they confirmed to have done it later in the afternoon by email. Still no change in my online account. So it's definitely not automated.

ga07

Jan 13, 2020
Hi,

I returned my CSQ to add my common-law partner 1 month ago, do you know how long it takes to get the new one? In the meantime I sent the documents to add her to my PR without the CSQ ...

Thank you

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I returned my CSQ to add my common-law partner 1 month ago, do you know how long it takes to get the new one? In the meantime I sent the documents to add her to my PR without the CSQ ...

Thank you
Good luck, most of the people here who sent an "add spouse" application during PR took about 1 to 3 months to get a reply from IRCC and/or AOR. but here is my question since i am about to do the same, have you sent already a new application for a new CSQ ?

ga07

Jan 13, 2020
Good luck, most of the people here who sent an "add spouse" application during PR took about 1 to 3 months to get a reply from IRCC and/or AOR. but here is my question since i am about to do the same, have you sent already a new application for a new CSQ ?
Yes i sent it one month ago, i know someone who did the same as me but 2 months before, they got the PR Yesterday...