+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@Immstu
Hey, have you been following the news about those "education shops"??
I am really surprised that it's been only 2 3 weeks that we were talking about it here and articles started appearing by "real immigration media".
Seems our voices are getting heared after all these years.

Hope you enjoying your holidays.:)
If only IRCC takes notes from this forum! Public would use very sweet words praising them!

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
@Immstu
Hey, have you been following the news about those "education shops"??
I am really surprised that it's been only 2 3 weeks that we were talking about it here and articles started appearing by "real immigration media".
Seems our voices are getting heared after all these years.

Hope you enjoying your holidays.:)
Could you link to some sources on this? What are these education shops?

Reactions: mtlog

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Happy new year! I wish 2021 will be bring us our pr!

Montreal_grad_student

May 31, 2018
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
4021/ 4012 / 4031
Last edited:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Has anyone participated in the campaign to write to Mendicino with the attachment of the letter from the Quebec General in Paris in which she says delays are the Feds' fault? Do you think it will bring about any change? Letter from Boisvert attached and here's the fb group for more info:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gXJ8ePgFhdeQCLZt4R0iURDJX3JHI6tT/view?fbclid=IwAR3eLumFENfbE3_39b9gO-gB4OIemC05s3oXPNzOC4x3D9vMFLannwd2vnU
Yes, I did.
Blatant lies of Quebec administration in putting blame on IRCC. I know it has slowed down for other provinces but for Quebec it's a full stop since July 2019 and I see it as nothing but a nefarious quota choking exercise by current government. They are forgetting that by harassing prospective migrants they are gradually destroying their economy. Quite short sighted at it.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Dear all

I have a general question, may be some one knows the answer.
I have applied for my employer-specific work permit (closed work permit). Hopefully, I will get it soon.

I want to know with this work permit which will be a closed work permit, can I buy cryptocurrency?
Will it be a kind of business along with my closed work permit job?
Can I do that with closed work permit?

Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Dear all

I have applied for my employer-specific work permit (closed work permit). Hopefully, I will get it soon.

I want to know with this work permit which will be a closed work permit, can I buy cryptocurrency?

Thanks
Shouldn't be a problem. As a caution - Spread out your risk. The way Bitcoin/crypto have risen in past year, I speculate it as a bubble inflating and ready to explode.
All the best

Reactions: memdan

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Dear all

Thanks
Regretting your decision to buy crypto? :D fluctuations are emotionally challenging. overnight up 30% and down 30% as well lol.

I've been trading crypto since 2017. Did not file Taxes as it was a small investment in 2017 but will file it this year.

Reactions: memdan

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello everyone.. greetings for the season... just looking for answer.. is embassy/IRCC or visa office’s functioning.. it’s been a long time happiness has knocked at my door.. I read a post on fb.. a very optimistic person has made a statement that with new year there will be a lot of movement in application process.. I would like to request you guys to give ur opinion about it.. share some hope..
my timeline
Received application on March 2019
AOR May 2019
Pre arrival March 2020
Request to re submit police clearance certificate on March 2020
Request to re submit representative form on November 2020
Till date no updates..
waiting for medical
Please spread some hope
Thank you

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone.. greetings for the season... just looking for answer.. is embassy/IRCC or visa office’s functioning.. it’s been a long time happiness has knocked at my door.. I read a post on fb.. a very optimistic person has made a statement that with new year there will be a lot of movement in application process.. I would like to request you guys to give ur opinion about it.. share some hope..
my timeline
Received application on March 2019
AOR May 2019
Pre arrival March 2020
Request to re submit police clearance certificate on March 2020
Request to re submit representative form on November 2020
Till date no updates..
waiting for medical
Please spread some hope
Thank you
My advice would be to search for hapiness in canada with or without PR and meanwhile the processing will complete eventually.