+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Merry Christmas to all. I was wondering if anyone received medical request after March 18. I am already in the 26th month of Federal Stage. I already received Pre-arrival letter on March 2, 2020 but nothing after that. I am an outland applicant.

Reactions: AlaAlrashaeideh
Dec 28, 2020
USA
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone! It's buenosairesriosantiago.

I'm not sure what happened to my previous account, but I'm unable to log into it.

I wanted to give you all an update.

On December 18th, 2020, I received an email from Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada saying this:

Are you able to travel to Canada soon?
Please reply to this email within 10 days if you are able to travel to Canada soon and meet the conditions below.

December 18, 2020

Application number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear client,

Our records at Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) indicate that:

Your permanent residence application was approved.
You and your family members, if applicable, have not used your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) to enter Canada.
Based on your specific case details and as an exceptional response to COVID-19, IRCC was able to extend your medical exam validity; your medicals now expire on October 1, 2021.

IRCC wants to confirm that:

You still want to travel to Canada to become a new permanent resident; please note that IRCC is not asking you to purchase a plane ticket.
You are ready, willing, and able to travel before the current expiry date of your medical exams, in your case, [IME Validity]. This validity may not be further extended, without you re-doing all immigration medical exam(s) and covering the cost for them.
You are ready, willing, and able to travel to Canada on a valid passport by October 1, 2021.
There are no COVID-19 restrictions to prevent you from leaving your country.
There is a travel route with zero or one transfer that you can use to get to Canada and that is currently operating.
Your plan is to stay in Canada permanently.
You are able to arrange and cover the costs to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Canada.
If you fulfill all the conditions above, please reply to this email at EMAIL@cic.gc.ca (I, NairobiCairoCapeTown, took out the email) within 10 days and answer the questions using the response letter template below to help us better understand your situation.

Please respond to this email ONLY if you are sure that you could travel to Canada soon.

Please note that if new travel documents are issued to you, IRCC will send you a letter that will be valid for up to 60 days (but not exceeding your medical or passport validity), and it may not be possible for IRCC to issue you with another extension.

IRCC will endeavour to respond to you within four weeks.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Has anyone else received anything like this? What does this mean? Below, although I put it in my signature, I'm attaching my timeline.

Cheers, and happy holidays to all!

Date Received: July 6th, 2018
Date Submitted: September 30th, 2018
Medical Request: November 12th, 2019
Medical Approved: November 16th, 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services: November 27th, 2019
Ghost Update: early February 2020
Decision Made: mid-March 2020
PPR: ???

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone! It's buenosairesriosantiago.

I'm not sure what happened to my previous account, but I'm unable to log into it.

I wanted to give you all an update.

On December 18th, 2020, I received an email from Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada saying this:

Has anyone else received anything like this? What does this mean? Below, although I put it in my signature, I'm attaching my timeline.

Cheers, and happy holidays to all!

Date Received: July 6th, 2018
Date Submitted: September 30th, 2018
Medical Request: November 12th, 2019
Medical Approved: November 16th, 2019
Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services: November 27th, 2019
Ghost Update: early February 2020
Decision Made: mid-March 2020
PPR: ???
Check the sender e-mail info. Usually the e-mail would contain info on sender and your application number not with XXXXX. If you are an inland then medicals would be extended if IRCC would extend them. If you are an outland then extending your medicals would be challenging cause we did not hear yet of outland medicals being extended. If you are an inland try to call the IRCC office first and ask them if this letter was sent by them and not a hoax e-mail by someone else trying to get your information.

Davidliu1007

Mar 7, 2020
Hi guys and girls! Just wondering for those like me who did not receive an AOR, what if the paper application is not complete and get returned later? Are we going to be pushed to the end of the waiting line if we submit again? What if the CSQ is expired?

CSQ approved: 9th Aug. 2019
Application received by fed: 2nd Oct. 2019
XEP received: 17th Nov. 2020

Dec 28, 2020
USA
Category........
QSW
Check the sender e-mail info. Usually the e-mail would contain info on sender and your application number not with XXXXX. If you are an inland then medicals would be extended if IRCC would extend them. If you are an outland then extending your medicals would be challenging cause we did not hear yet of outland medicals being extended. If you are an inland try to call the IRCC office first and ask them if this letter was sent by them and not a hoax e-mail by someone else trying to get your information.
Thanks, I put Xs in place of my application on purpose. I called Immigration Canada yesterday and they confirmed they received my response to this letter. This was authentic. They said that if I weren't for COVID, I would've gotten my COPR.

Reactions: bassamkaaki

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, I put Xs in place of my application on purpose. I called Immigration Canada yesterday and they confirmed they received my response to this letter. This was authentic. They said that if I weren't for COVID, I would've gotten my COPR.
all my best wishes for you, this is really good news. let's hope you get your COPR within 4 weeks as they mentioned.
Was their (EMAIL@cic.gc.ca) authentic or you altered that on purpose as well ?

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
@Immstu
Hey, have you been following the news about those "education shops"??
I am really surprised that it's been only 2 3 weeks that we were talking about it here and articles started appearing by "real immigration media".
Seems our voices are getting heared after all these years.

Hope you enjoying your holidays.:)

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
@Immstu
Hey, have you been following the news about those "education shops"??
I am really surprised that it's been only 2 3 weeks that we were talking about it here and articles started appearing by "real immigration media".
Seems our voices are getting heared after all these years.

Hope you enjoying your holidays.:)
Yep, but only 10 now. They are way more.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

niloufar1171

Sep 6, 2017
Hi all,
Im still waiting for my document number. I have the temporary one but I was wondering about other people time lines specially on 2019 after Aug or Sep. Can you share yours please?

Applied: 12 Dec 2019
No AOR yet!

thank you!

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
I did IRCC, CBSA and CISS :)
Dear Leokun,

Can you please inform me when you get your GCMS notes?

I will not re-apply because the official IRCC answering time is total of 120 days (30+90) and I’ve already waited like 90 days.That’s pity.

Let’s hope everything would be better for us in 2021.