+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dreamerjass12

Dec 20, 2020
Hi All Members, I am confused about the XEP number I received 10 days after submission, Is it considered as AOR. Isn't his quicker than expected timelines ? am I lucky :D?

Federal Application sent to Sydney, NS
Federal App Sent: 01-Dec-2020
AOR Received: 17-Dec-2020

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hi All Members, I am confused about the XEP number I received 10 days after submission, Is it considered as AOR. Isn't his quicker than expected timelines ? am I lucky :D?

Federal Application sent to Sydney, NS
Federal App Sent: 01-Dec-2020
AOR Received: 17-Dec-2020
Seems like you have received that famous "fake AR" letter for which everybody is talking about on internet. This means that you are not lucky, unfortunately. Because, in that letter it clearly stats that "they(IRCC)" have large amount of backlog and due to "covid" they can't process the file in given time.

Since, you have recieved the XEP number within one month, this letter make sense for your application, but for people like me who had to wait fpr 15 months to get "fake AOR" shouldn't make sense at all. :confused:

For some, this means that IRCC doesn't have enough resources to hire people or agents to process these backlogs. :confused:

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Hi All,

I knew recently that my CSQ was issued on Feb 2019 and is valid until Feb 2021 but I never received the CSQ from MIDI. I already sent them a letter to request the duplicate copy of my CSQ but it is expected to take some time. My application to CIO should reach them before the expiry date of the CSQ which is very close.

1- Can I send my application to CIO without the copy of CSQ?
2- In the form IMM0008, they requested the CSQ number, should I use my file number or Dossier number?

please share similar experience, if any.

thanks

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Hello, I called CIC and they told me that my criminal check is passed, what would be the next step and how much time it takes in most of the cases, I am inland applicant. Thanks

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I knew recently that my CSQ was issued on Feb 2019 and is valid until Feb 2021 but I never received the CSQ from MIDI. I already sent them a letter to request the duplicate copy of my CSQ but it is expected to take some time. My application to CIO should reach them before the expiry date of the CSQ which is very close.

1- Can I send my application to CIO without the copy of CSQ?
2- In the form IMM0008, they requested the CSQ number, should I use my file number or Dossier number?

please share similar experience, if any.

thanks
Yes you can, the CSQ number is the Dossier No. Do you have your police ecertificates ready ? just let's double check all the requirement so you can file as soon as possible with almost zero mistake.

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hello, I called CIC and they told me that my criminal check is passed, what would be the next step and how much time it takes in most of the cases, I am inland applicant. Thanks
What is your timeline?

Bafnamit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
There is another check called as Security check which sometimes takes long time..so next time when you happen to call CIC then ask agent if you have also pass the security check . If it is also pass then only remaining is Medical .

Reactions: Archi hassen

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
There is another check called as Security check which sometimes takes long time..so next time when you happen to call CIC then ask agent if you have also pass the security check . If it is also pass then only remaining is Medical .
Thanks, the difference is basically what? once is if you have committed crimes in another country and the other??

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On the FB group alot of march 2019 are getting the medical request. You should get it soon.
here is a question about Medical requests..... is there a timeline for the medical request ? is it like the Biometrics ? ( as they sent a letter and they ask to do it within 30 days )