+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Those who reached PR stage already had csq, so what action do you expect to be taken against such individuals who have already been selected by Quebec and IRCC just follows Quebecs dictum.
Problem is for those students from these colleges who have applied or would be applying for csq.
Actions like, Take the money from those thieves and allocate those money to support these individuals to get rid of language barriers and find a better employment.
Because, their courses was recognized by MIFI(formerly known as MIDI (under PLQ) in 2018), but none of the employer would hire these individuals based on these courses.

And, now that those "courses" served their purpose of funneling money to QC. QC needs to ask more money from federal govt. to better integrate these folks. After all, that's their money, and sad thing is that they are not claiming it, while other people are living luxury lifestyle out of these money.:confused:

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Actions like, Take the money from those thieves and allocate those money to support these individuals to get rid of language barriers and find a better employment.
Because, their courses was recognized by MIFI(formerly known as MIDI (under PLQ) in 2018), but none of the employer would hire these individuals based on these courses.

And, now that those "courses" served their purpose of funneling money to QC. QC needs to ask more money from federal govt. to better integrate these folks. After all, that's their money, and sad thing is that they are not claiming it, while other people are living luxury lifestyle out of these money.:confused:
I understand your concern and am on the same page. Unfortunately, temporary visa holders have been repeatedly harassed by successive governments in one form or another. If they launch a class action lawsuit there maybe some hope, otherwise I see this cycle perpetuating and becoming extremely draconian.

What I suggest to prospective students/workers - Please avoid Quebec and go to any place in Canada except here. This is the unequivocal voice on lot of forums. Slowly you would see the fall in trickle here.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Thank you.
What if, the "paper application package" reveals as incomplete perhaps due to any missing signature or documents....?
According to their "outdated policies" agent will ship whole package to your doorstep, and you will be pushed to the end of the queue. And guess what, they will send it through damned canada post regular mail, and knowing canada posts backlogs, there are higher chances that your package could be lost or delivered to you after few months.:confused:
So, to speak hypotheticallly, if your CSQ wasn't expired at the time of returning, but because of canada posts delay you will find out "expired CSQ" in the returned package.:confused:
Now, rest situation you can imagine.

Reactions: Archi hassen

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hello,
I saw alot of discussion happening in the facebook post about PR getting delayed if your spouse is added to file and the whole process takes addotional 1 year if the spouse is added(accompanying/non-accompanying), i wanted to know if its generalized or its really case by case. Because i did see people with families also got their PR in 17 months and there are some with more than 30+ months as well. If anyone can throw some light would be appreciated
Thanks

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hello,
I saw alot of discussion happening in the facebook post about PR getting delayed if your spouse is added to file and the whole process takes addotional 1 year if the spouse is added(accompanying/non-accompanying), i wanted to know if its generalized or its really case by case. Because i did see people with families also got their PR in 17 months and there are some with more than 30+ months as well. If anyone can throw some light would be appreciated
Thanks
I think that every case is very specific. Also depends on the agent you get, some of them are very suspicions - security check can takes years, some are really slow -overworked or lazy (you choose) and a few really efficient. If you make a major changes like adding spose, that will add definitely more time. There are many factors like travel history, health issues you may have, missing documents, how fast you respond on request form IRCC etc... Your processing time depends on many factors plus back log, quotas and now pandemic.

Paris_m

Apr 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
I'm a Sep 2018 applicant. Around two weeks ago our medical was expired and we had a ghost update (our medical was removed from our file). Again, yesterday I saw a ghost update on our file but nothing has changed regarding our medical extension or asking to renew it.

Does anyone have the same experience? Does it mean something?

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
I think that every case is very specific. Also depends on the agent you get, some of them are very suspicions - security check can takes years, some are really slow -overworked or lazy (you choose) and a few really efficient. If you make a major changes like adding spose, that will add definitely more time. There are many factors like travel history, health issues you may have, missing documents, how fast you respond on request form IRCC etc... Your processing time depends on many factors plus back log, quotas and now pandemic.
I got married first and then i added my spouse all together in my file but as non accompanying and we both have 0 travel histories so far and i have applied for his SOWP so he will give his biometrics and medicals which i will add in my file later After i get my AOR and will go for sponsorhip from there, i dont know if that will make any difference
Thanks

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm a Sep 2018 applicant. Around two weeks ago our medical was expired and we had a ghost update (our medical was removed from our file). Again, yesterday I saw a ghost update on our file but nothing has changed regarding our medical extension or asking to renew it.

Hi, mine disappeared on Dec 2 (about two and a half weeks ago) and just checked and they are not back. Did your results appear again after the ghost update? I have not checked my app daily so don’t if I ever had a second ghost update.

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
I understand your concern and am on the same page. Unfortunately, temporary visa holders have been repeatedly harassed by successive governments in one form or another. If they launch a class action lawsuit there maybe some hope, otherwise I see this cycle perpetuating and becoming extremely draconian.

What I suggest to prospective students/workers - Please avoid Quebec and go to any place in Canada except here. This is the unequivocal voice on lot of forums. Slowly you would see the fall in trickle here.
Yes, you are right. People are getting harassed without any fault of their own, and the sad thing is that federal government is doing nothing to protect the integrity of their temporary program, which was really effective until 2015. Yes, for short term capital gain these business models are better, but what are you going to do when these "students" will start collecting free handouts from the government once they become PR.?.? Who's gonna pay for it? For long term gain it's not profitable.

I don't see any basis to file a class action lawsuit, because there should be an involvment of some membres sitting at the top of the food chain, from the judicial society, who might have helped these "fake agents" or "fake recruiters" or "fake immigration media" to implement their business model to steal money from these folks.

Now, it becomes interesting when IRCC and MIFI start playing ping-pong with these victimized folk's files. What a cruel world are we living in, where two governmental organizations from state and nation, allowing fraudsters to steal money from overseas and import people to do their dirty laundry afterwards, in a horrible work environments or paying peanutes. The whole thing is just making me sad and angry at the same time. :mad::(

Hey, by the way check this article out, it gives us a little peace that someone is after those crooks.

https://www.ledevoir.com/societe/education/592050/des-etudiants-etrangers-pour-remplir-les-coffres

Edit: i even started thinking that federal government has more interest in importing people from roxham road, and lot of time, i ask myself a question, that how much money is federal government receiving from United Nations or WHO, each time one "illegal claimant" cross the roxham border.:rolleyes: and, where are those cash going????

Last edited:

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Hello,
Thanks
If you and your spouse have clear criminal history and not a lot of background or travel history than, you shouldn't wait 30+ months.
But say, nobody knows the exact bluprints of these sinful and unholy beaurecrates of holy institution then.
Say, favoritism prevails in holy patria at the beginning of the practice of becoming a Patrician then.
Farewell.

Reactions: Zgajipurwala

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone,

Mine expired November 24, around 25 days ago. I lately saw my ECAS, to check if there is any update, and the update was “We dont need medicals from you now, we will send you a message if we need them”. The medicals passed no longer is shown. This was the same exact message before doing any medical exam. As such, there was no extension and it seems like they might ask for another medical. Am an outland applicant. Really don’t know what to say!

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Off track question : those who are here in Quebec for long time( obtaining CSQs , PR + Citizenship) - approx 5-8 years timeline.
during this waiting time, do you guys invest in RRSPs? is it worth to invest in RRSPs with the dilemma of our PR waiting status ?

This is a exclusive question to the Inland applicants. I am not investment broker or agent. I am individual paying taxes in Quebec and Federal and thinking of saving some $s by investing in RRSPs. but not sure if they are worth or its too risky.
RRSP is not a tax saving scheme, its a tax deferral scheme. Yes it is worth to invest some money in RRSP even if you are a temporary worker. If you do not get PR in Quebec, just move to another province and apply for Express Entry. So putting money in RRSP is not that much of a risk. Even if you leave Canada forever, you can withdraw your money (less 30%). RRSP can be used to pay downpayment for your home(acts like a 15 year interest free loan).

Reactions: RK2017 and ArNo84

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Do you have at least an XEP number? If so no worries.
Yes, I do have XEP number, but with this we can't link paper application to online to access ECAS.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I hope they accept the application of our friend @Altit as he already applied. But not sure how IRCC will handle these types of applications. I wish all good luck and may we see all our COPR's in the new year to come.
Thank you, hopefully 2021 will be a great one for all of us.