+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ramky27

Nov 11, 2020
Hello,
I've just receive the CoPR from IRCC, ask me to send a copy of the letter and photo to IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, for getting my first PR card I think.
Is there any online processing time for first PR card? or any tracking info? like the Federal Stage After CSQ, you can track the process on your CIC account. I just want to be sure that when they mail my card out, I won't miss it.
How long it will normally take to receive the first PR Card?

Thanks
Hi time line please.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
You can go and block the Champlain Bridge to be notorious. Do you know that the Permanent Residency is not a right? Do you know if you fail the medical test you won't be granted the PR? Do you know if something with your background check fails, you won't receive the PR? Do you know that the social media publicity for residency is not by the government?

We can request an explanation of the things but imagine if before to be permanent resident we start to protest, what to expect after being a citizen?

All of us will be receiving our PR. After September IRCC is working again and we can see people receiving their COPR almost every week, even people who applied in March 2019, so please be calm because we are more close to our objective.
I think uou didn't understand the message i didn't say to do protest with Guns...
Don't be sensitive if we fail one of the things that you mention than let it be but I think you have the right for a service that you payed and its written black in white that gave 15-17 months and you wait 35 months.
This is what I was talking about.
Don't be the the protector of The IRCC or the MIFI I think its clear that is not transparent at all what games they do with out life's.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
My major concern is the wait time of 2 years for CITIZENSHIP eligibility after we get PRs. They should make it ZERO days for QSWP applicants as we spent so many years paying taxes through this PR process. We should be automatically eligible when we get the PR card in hand.
Let's have the PR first but after is not a big deal for 2 other years we are used of long waiting

Reactions: m-s

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
No no, it's not uncomfortable or unprofessional at all. Don't worry about those who are sitting and doing nothing at the bottom of the food chain, because folks at the top of the food chain has got our backs. It's ok to initiate uncomfortable conversations.
And yeah, i can relate to you, i lived with that fear of "IRCC lost my application" for 15 months. And then, i received my "fake AOR" which gave me a certainity that my application kit is not at least lost.
But, the fear of getting my file returned is still there and i am not alone, there are thousands of people living in the same situation. And, this is why we must help folks to negotiate the new policy.
I don't have kids, but i have a girlfriend and i am lucky that she understands, why i am so stressed about my PR application. But, it is really affecting our relationship, i try not to talk with her about all these, but sometimes i just can't help myself. I can't imagine how you handle everything with a family. Respect for you.

But, anyways when we see folks are working to get things moving, it gives us a hope and we really appreciate their efforts.

By the way, have you been following those proceedings of immigration commitee?? If not here is the link.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM/StudyActivity?studyActivityId=10963216

Seems like our voices are being heared, but still a lot of work to do to achieve desired results.:)
Let's hope that the things became normal.
I know your fear i had rhe same when I was in process with my CSQ me and my wife with B2-C1 and all the things un rhe world that need to be dine fast but because of Covid-19 we had to wait for months and jn the end they said your file didn't camed in our Office...
A person with family and with expired work permits how will react to this news???
I was shocked and sad after years of waiting and a lot of money.
I contacted the protection de citoyens 3 -4 députés and in the end they gived the CSQ.
Till now still I didn't know if they work with a copy that my attorney send to them or they found but what is important i took the csq.
Now that im saying to Protest some folks they take the word protest for being aggressive and breaking glasses.
I'm not a lawyer but if you ask for a service that you payed and to live wirh this fear every day that something bad can happen it not acceptable.
Me personally I just want that the file get processed after if I don't take the PR for a reason or the other it ok but only the file to be processed.
In this story is something that is positive that are a lot of people with this issue and this helps a lot.
Me personally I stay positive that the things will move faster with 2021.
And I really hope that all the people that have 17 months waiting for AOR received rhat as soon as it can will really help.
Take care

Leokun

May 25, 2018
khjhjhgg
I think uou didn't understand the message i didn't say to do protest with Guns...
Don't be sensitive if we fail one of the things that you mention than let it be but I think you have the right for a service that you payed and its written black in white that gave 15-17 months and you wait 35 months.
This is what I was talking about.
Don't be the the protector of The IRCC or the MIFI I think its clear that is not transparent at all what games they do with out life's.
Do you know that the Permanent Residency is not a right? - This means that when you apply for PR Canada does not have the obligation to give you PR, it's a privilege if you are given PR, it's not your right. You don't have a say in this process.

You pay for a service but nobody promise you certain time. This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past 12 months. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.

There are no promises and no deadlines in the law. It's not just but it is what it is. There are already loosing money processing the applications. I don't think that the government is willing to poor more resources into this right now. I don't think that the government of Quebec cares about this problem. They are struggling to figure out their immigration policy, it's a total mess. Unfortunately, Quebec is lost cause.

I contacted the protection de citoyens 3 -4 députés and in the end they gived the CSQ.
It's a private, personal solution. You found a way and that's great for you, but it didn't solve other people's problems! I have friends who were less lucky, so they moved to Toronto. The process is stuck because of this ignorant government. We are in the same boat.

Stay positive is good attitude!

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Let's hope that the things became normal.
I know your fear i had rhe same when I was in process with my CSQ me and my wife with B2-C1 and all the things un rhe world that need to be dine fast but because of Covid-19 we had to wait for months and jn the end they said your file didn't camed in our Office...
A person with family and with expired work permits how will react to this news???
I was shocked and sad after years of waiting and a lot of money.
Till now still I didn't know if they work with a copy that my attorney send to them or they found but what is important i took the csq.
Now that im saying to Protest some folks they take the word protest for being aggressive and breaking glasses.
I'm not a lawyer but if you ask for a service that you payed and to live wirh this fear every day that something bad can happen it not acceptable.
Me personally I just want that the file get processed after if I don't take the PR for a reason or the other it ok but only the file to be processed.
In this story is something that is positive that are a lot of people with this issue and this helps a lot.
Me personally I stay positive that the things will move faster with 2021.
And I really hope that all the people that have 17 months waiting for AOR received rhat as soon as it can will really help.
Take care
Agree with you , Sometimes we have to react in mass in order to see changes.

Dude, i wish you and your family a good luck. Seems, like you have been through a lot of hell because of buffoonish bureaucracy of MIFI(formerly known as MIDI2018). Now, same thing is being repeated to the same folks, but this time it's sister department of MIFI, called IRCC.

Reactions: jack20

Mauvaise_vibe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Good evening,

Is there any action being taken by IRCC on those individuals who were victimized by those wretched private colleges and waiting for their PR at federal stage?

Thank you folks.:)

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Agree with you , Sometimes we have to react in mass in order to see changes.

Dude, i wish you and your family a good luck. Seems, like you have been through a lot of hell because of buffoonish bureaucracy of MIFI(formerly known as MIDI2018). Now, same thing is being repeated to the same folks, but this time it's sister department of MIFI, called IRCC.
That's it you understand me...
Its the same pain and I swear it very bad.
In afraid that IRCC is going to do the same that MIFI did for a long time.
Thats why I keep saying we have to be together in one way or rhe other they will listen but what I see the other guys they don't understand what I'm trying to say.
Whatever me in the end I have plenty of time but still I will follow all the news and I will be a support for all that are in the same position like me.
Have a good night

Italy

May 23, 2020
Hello,
I've just receive the CoPR from IRCC, ask me to send a copy of the letter and photo to IRCC Montreal-Photos CRP, for getting my first PR card I think.
Is there any online processing time for first PR card? or any tracking info? like the Federal Stage After CSQ, you can track the process on your CIC account. I just want to be sure that when they mail my card out, I won't miss it.
How long it will normally take to receive the first PR Card?

Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html it says 125 days expected waiting time for the first PR card.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Good evening,

Is there any action being taken by IRCC on those individuals who were victimized by those wretched private colleges and waiting for their PR at federal stage?

Thank you folks.:)
Those who reached PR stage already had csq, so what action do you expect to be taken against such individuals who have already been selected by Quebec and IRCC just follows Quebecs dictum.
Problem is for those students from these colleges who have applied or would be applying for csq.

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello everyone,
Just wondering if someone in this group or any of your friends got their "paper application package" returned with expired CSQ inside it?
If yes, then how do they going to obtain an another CSQ with valid dates?

Outland candidate
VO - Sydney NS
Federal Application - Feb 2020
XEP number received in Nov 2020.
Daughter's CSQ will expire in Jan 2021
My and spouse CSQ will expire in June 2021.

What should I do incase of daughter's CSQ expiration?

Behnam08

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
Just wondering if someone in this group or any of your friends got their "paper application package" returned with expired CSQ inside it?
If yes, then how do they going to obtain an another CSQ with valid dates?

Outland candidate
VO - Sydney NS
Federal Application - Feb 2020
XEP number received in Nov 2020.
Daughter's CSQ will expire in Jan 2021
My and spouse CSQ will expire in June 2021.

What should I do incase of daughter's CSQ expiration?
I've never heard such action from IRCC. Usually if the CSQs be valid before your application received in Sydney office (before AOR), the CSQs will automatically be extended.

Altit

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2012
Doc's Request.
April,08 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Noe
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
I've never heard such action from IRCC. Usually if the CSQs be valid before your application received in Sydney office (before AOR), the CSQs will automatically be extended.
Thank you.
What if, the "paper application package" reveals as incomplete perhaps due to any missing signature or documents....?

Reactions: Mauvaise_vibe

Zzz-ZX

Dec 18, 2020
Hi all,

I got an update on my ECAS as below. no MR yet, PCC was already submitted with the application, outland applicant, I got an agent and they did not yet update me on what info or docs IRCC is asking about...
Would it be any gd news? I am sure its aint the MR, right?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 17, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on December 16, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on December 11, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Did you find out what the update info is?
I had a similar situation. it doesn't turns out pretty well......I had two updates in August(same day) , one shows the same as yours (your list No. 4), and the other is MR. Somehow my agent just received the MR and they said they never received anything else( I double checked them back then and their answer is that the two should refer to the same thing, which is MR). And.......two days ago(more than 4 MONTHS later) they received that request again, for the second. It's IMM5546F. And I should supply it no later than 21 Dec.
I am still trying to figure it out what it is happening to me ?? But I strongly suggest that you'd better figure it out with your agent, and do not let it go before easily. Good luck!