+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I think background n criminality checks really depend on which country u from. I have a friend working for immigration n she told me the immigration agent in canada literally needs to contact the agent in whichever country you from. So if ur government is slow then... prob it will take more.
You are right but it must be some deadline or max time .right?

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
How you understand that your criminal started but your security is not started cause in gc key account all security and background are in one option
thnx
I called IRCC and asked an agent at what point is each stage so she kindly explained each one. You are right, this info is not available online

Reactions: m-s

anapaulap

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I think background n criminality checks really depend on which country u from. I have a friend working for immigration n she told me the immigration agent in canada literally needs to contact the agent in whichever country you from. So if ur government is slow then... prob it will take more.
Thank you. I am from Mexico. Just wondering if anyone here is an applicant from Mexico that could share their timeline? We are inland applicants.

bassamkaaki

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Do you mean IRCC contacts each agent in the country where your Police Certificates originated from and were submitted to them?

mxqc

Jul 9, 2019
Thank you. I am from Mexico. Just wondering if anyone here is an applicant from Mexico that could share their timeline? We are inland applicants.
Hello anapaulap, I'm also from Mexico. Inland applicant.

This is my timeline:

App Submitted: September 4, 2018
AOR: November 5, 2018
PCC Request: January 14, 2020
Pre-Arrival Email: January 15, 2020
Medical (Upfront): July 17, 2020
Medical Passed: August 11, 2019
PCC Submitted: September 1, 2020

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
What is pre-arrival
I didn't receive it
Pre-arrival services are services provided by IRCC to you before coming to Canada, such as settlement plan, orientation about Canad and also you can ask them any question you need to know before you go.
Pre arrival is a step before the Medical Test Request and after the Biometrics

Reactions: AlaAlrashaeideh

Behnam08

Nov 14, 2020
Today I received Pre-arrival service letter fortunately. What should I do?
I know the next step is MR. Anybody knows when I receive that?