+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Exactly, yet I can see many posts for only early inland 2019 applicants that got MR, but no outlands.
I hope they would also look into outland applicants the soonest. Gd luck to all
The hard part behind all this is that whoever is already inside Canada has to fight to maintain an immigration status in order to stay in the country and continue working. If your valid work permit is about to expire you have to get an employer who is willing to submit an A75 to help you stay in the country with your family. For most of us who are in the country this happens and the situation is difficult after living here for 3-6 years and when returning to your country is starting from scratch and your children will no longer have the same friends from school.

As long as who is in his native country does not have to struggle with this stressful situation. We all want this to be resolved quickly for everyone, inland and outland. But almost everyone who is inside is already contributing to the economy of this country and is established, so adaptation is not a problem.

This is why many ask that priority be given to those who are already within the country.

Danni

Mar 8, 2015
Category........
QSW
How i wish i could wait federal stage within Canada. I mean i studies, i used up pgwp, i restarted move to qc and did the training 1800hrs, all i have in hand is a visit record-and it expired automatically after left Canada . For money aspect, i had no choice waiting as "outland" lol.

Yurvashy

Sep 1, 2020
Unlike Outland, Inland applicants have been paying taxes here for years and are on time constraint work permits. So it very much makes sense that during this pandemic they are given priority. No offence, but your time will come too.
Seconded! Inland applicants should benefit from faster processing time! We pay taxes, we have canadian experience, we're already here and should our work permits expire before we get PR, good luck struggling financially while waiting for a new work permit - even if we have savings. Outland applicants, too deserve a fair chance, but since for now travelling is not recommended either, the best they can do is give priority to inland applicants.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
The hard part behind all this is that whoever is already inside Canada has to fight to maintain an immigration status in order to stay in the country and continue working. If your valid work permit is about to expire you have to get an employer who is willing to submit an A75 to help you stay in the country with your family. For most of us who are in the country this happens and the situation is difficult after living here for 3-6 years and when returning to your country is starting from scratch and your children will no longer have the same friends from school.

As long as who is in his native country does not have to struggle with this stressful situation. We all want this to be resolved quickly for everyone, inland and outland. But almost everyone who is inside is already contributing to the economy of this country and is established, so adaptation is not a problem.

This is why many ask that priority be given to those who are already within the country.
I do know life is aint any easy, am sure we all have many things to sort out. I wish u and ur family all the best...

Reactions: aeya

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Congrats guys! At least there is some movement to all these old files and gives a tiny hope to the earlier ones.