+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

lydiattt

Oct 10, 2018
They noticed me 4hrs ago lol, and they send me the pdf as well - but it doesn't have a date.
Congrats!
Does everyone know if every applicant will receive this pre-arrival letter or only people who are currently outside Canada?
I applied in June 2019 and received AOR in mid-August 2019, yet haven't received anything ever since.

Last edited:

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Hi @ncat99,
Because you got COPR, did federal send you information about biometrics?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats!
Does everyone know if every applicant will receive this pre-arrival letter or only people who are currently outside Canada?
I applied in June 2019 and received AOR in mid-August 2019, yet haven't received anything ever since.
Ur supposed to be in ur 14th month, it is still early for the pre arrival letter. Be patient :)

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hi to All
Has anyone idea about AOR?
How long does it take after receiving of documents in Sydney, NS for Quebec-selected skilled worker immigration program?
Thanks in advance.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hi to All
Has anyone idea about AOR?
How long does it take after receiving of documents in Sydney, NS for Quebec-selected skilled worker immigration program?
Thanks in advance.
Nobody who submitted their apps for federal processing has received an AOR since mid-July 2019. We might see some activity in September once the IRCC office in Sydney reopens but it's all hearsay at this point, nothing confirmed

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Nobody who submitted their apps for federal processing has received an AOR since mid-July 2019. We might see some activity in September once the IRCC office in Sydney reopens but it's all hearsay at this point, nothing confirmed
You mean to say from last 1 year nobody has any update (file number) about their application?

lydiattt

Oct 10, 2018
Ur supposed to be in ur 14th month, it is still early for the pre arrival letter. Be patient :)
Hi, not sure if you saw the information provided by the person (Danni) whom I replied to, but she applied last July and received AOR end of August, which was a bit later than my timeline. She received Pre-arrival over the weekend and that's why I was asking, because she is currently outside Canada and I did remember seeing somewhere that not everyone will get this pre-arrival.

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hi, not sure if you saw the information provided by the person (Danni) whom I replied to, but she applied last July and received AOR end of August, which was a bit later than my timeline. She received Pre-arrival over the weekend and that's why I was asking, because she is currently outside Canada and I did remember seeing somewhere that not everyone will get this pre-arrival.
Aor received? Last July applicant!!!

Leokun

May 25, 2018
People living in Canada get it too, it's a fee to be payed.

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
Update: I called Immigration Canada on Thursday. The agent checked my file and said that I still have to wait... but, he said my file's "in the queue" which he reassured me means that it "should be coming soon" and "it's better than being on hold." My application's "finalized," but he said that because of COVID, they're figuring out how to get people outside of Canada to land. So, they're working that out. He said that if it weren't for COVID, I would have already had the opportunity to submit my application in through the mail. So, fingers crossed... :D
Wow, great!
You're very lucky tho. I called them today and the guy totally denied to even check into my application. He just kept repeating I should stick to whatever is my application status on CIC website.

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Well, ru sure about the other applicant? I did not see that post. Applied in July 2020 and got AOR in August! Am not sure about this. I have applied in Feb 2019 and received AOR in April 2019, and pre arrival was received in March 2020. I have not heard from them since then. Relax am sure ull hear from them soon... Gd Luck

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
You mean to say from last 1 year nobody has any update (file number) about their application?
Exactly! For some people, like those who submitted at the end of July 2019, it has been more than 1 year without any news. No file number, no ability to link our apps in the online IRCC account. Requests for updates from IRCC are met with standard copy pasted replies.

lydiattt

Oct 10, 2018
Well, ru sure about the other applicant? I did not see that post. Applied in July 2020 and got AOR in August! Am not sure about this. I have applied in Feb 2019 and received AOR in April 2019, and pre arrival was received in March 2020. I have not heard from them since then. Relax am sure ull hear from them soon... Gd Luck
Where did you see that I said they applied in "July 2020"? I said they applied last July and got AOR in August. If you look for reply #24,601 you will see their post.
Yes, I know I will get it sooner or later, just wondering about the pre-arrival letter. Good luck to you too.

Reactions: ArNo84