+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Is simple, the time average is as follow:

You have an application that was approved in 15 months and other approved in 30 months. The average will be 22-23 months. There is not a warranty that your application will be processed in the shorter or the longest time at any moment. And still, this can be more than that.

We know that until we have the PR in our hands the possibility of refusal is always present.

Reactions: Df.Set

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

You have an application that was approved in 15 months and other approved in 30 months. The average will be 22-23 months. There is not a warranty that your application will be processed in the shorter or the longest time at any moment. And still, this can be more than that.

We know that until we have the PR in our hands the possibility of refusal is always present.
According to my perspective, this problem in delay with the immigration started due to backlog. Few years back most of the applicants got PR within 17 months if I'm not wrong, but I never heard it could go till 30 months, tell me how many applicants were there who got PR in their 30th month?

s4bs94

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
According to my perspective, this problem in delay with the immigration started due to backlog. Few years back most of the applicants got PR within 17 months if I'm not wrong, but I never heard it could go till 30 months, tell me how many applicants were there who got PR in their 30th month?
I'm currently at 25 months with no MR. If things continue the way they are I'd be LUCKY to have it within 30 months... wouldn't be shocked if it's 36 months till I receive my PR. I'm considering fully withdrawing my application and just going the EE route and leaving this province behind.

Italy

May 23, 2020

I know what the term average means.
What I am saying is that the average changed from 17 months, when I applied, to 22 months now and who knows what will happen next months/year.
The average expected time for people that applied around my time should have been kept at 17 months, for either an approval or refusal.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
As you read the official IRCC website;
  • Processing times are measured based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past.
So, there might be faster processed applications as well as applications that take more than indicated processing times.

As long as IRCC does not publish the complete list of processed apps and with their individual timelines, we can’t be sure about 22 months estimated processing time. Unfortunately.

I think currently this 22 month timeline is far from reality. Even they could’ve decreased it to 17 months or increased it to 24 months, we would speak the same things - some people got processed faster some slower etc.

Pksekhon

Jul 30, 2020
Hello guys !
I need your help regarding form imm008 , as I am married but i applied for csq without accompanying my spouse . Now when I am filling this form imm008 there is question regarding family members. I read about it , it will be two whether my spouse is accompanying or not , but when I am adding my spouse as a dependent in this form , there is question will you accompanying the principal applicant or not ?
as my spouse is already here on work permit .
so what should I fill there yes or no ?

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hello guys !
I need your help regarding form imm008 , as I am married but i applied for csq without accompanying my spouse . Now when I am filling this form imm008 there is question regarding family members. I read about it , it will be two whether my spouse is accompanying or not , but when I am adding my spouse as a dependent in this form , there is question will you accompanying the principal applicant or not ?
as my spouse is already here on work permit .
so what should I fill there yes or no ?
as I am married but i applied for csq without accompanying my spouse
If you have requested the CSQ without your wife, how do you will include her in the permanent residency request? you will need an individual CSQ number for her.

there is question will you accompanying the principal applicant or not ?
Who is the principal applicant, you or your wife? If you are the person who is doing the application you are the principal and the rest members of the family inherit the rights from you.

Reactions: astraldust

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Finally ! I got COPR by email. :) I got a ghost update some hours back and some minutes ago I got an email with COPR. It says the document is valid for one year and I have to sent this document and photo an address in Montreal in order to get our PR cards.
So guess there is no need to sent our passports for this ?

4 years of stress finally comes to an end when I thought it will never end. It has really taken a toll in our lives.

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Finally ! I got COPR by email. :) I got a ghost update some hours back and some minutes ago I got an email with COPR. It says the document is valid for one year and I have to sent this document and photo an address in Montreal in order to get our PR cards.

4 years of stress finally comes to an end when I thought it will never end. It has really taken a toll in our lives.
Congratulations Nikhil!
Could you please explain of what you said no need to send Passport?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019

Congratulations. Finally the waiting has ended. Please can you share your time and which visa office here if you don't mind

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations. Finally the waiting has ended. Please can you share your time and which visa office here if you don't mind
Thanks, 4 years really tested my patience.
It did not pass by fast, it went very slow indeed. I feel like I waited eons for this. May have grown a wrinkle or two due to this uncertainty.

Below is the timeline. I suggest you use https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com to track timelines.

Visa Office: SYDNEY, Category: REG ,User Active: 16 day(s) ago
Case Added : 138 day(s) ago , Case Updated : 1 day(s) ago,
APP Date: 2019-01-15
AOR Date: 2019-04-05
Biometric Date:
Medical Date: 2020-07-16
Prearrival Date:
Decision Date: 2020-07-31
PPR Date:
APP-NOW :
APP-AOR : 80
AOR-NOW/DM : 483 (DM)
AOR-PPR :
APP-PPR :
Nationality : India , Residence : Canada
Notes: Got schedule A, RPRF, Medicals all at once on 2020-07-16

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Thanks, 4 years really tested my patience.
It did not pass by fast, it went very slow indeed. I feel like I waited eons for this. May have grown a wrinkle or two due to this uncertainty.

Below is the timeline. I suggest you use https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com to track timelines.

Visa Office: SYDNEY, Category: REG ,User Active: 16 day(s) ago
Case Added : 138 day(s) ago , Case Updated : 1 day(s) ago,
APP Date: 2019-01-15
AOR Date: 2019-04-05
Biometric Date:
Medical Date: 2020-07-16
Prearrival Date:
Decision Date: 2020-07-31
PPR Date:
APP-NOW :
APP-AOR : 80
AOR-NOW/DM : 483 (DM)
AOR-PPR :
APP-PPR :
Nationality : India , Residence : Canada
Notes: Got schedule A, RPRF, Medicals all at once on 2020-07-16
Thank you alot. Congratulations again. And good luck

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019

Congratulations Nikhil!
When did you get "medical passed"?
Did you contact IRCC after your wife change job?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations Nikhil!
When did you get "medical passed"?
Did you contact IRCC after your wife change job?
Medical passed 21 July 2020.
Actually I forgot to contact IRCC after wife changed job. Because she was laid off due to covid and got new job after a month. So kind of forgot updating CIC with that.