+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone some positive news after a long time !

I just received all the three things at once in my CIC account today.

1. Medical Request. (IMM 1017E)
2. Schedule A forms.
3. RPRF fee request.
4. A letter from the visa officer.

My timelines are in the tracker https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com under the same username. I already took appointment for upfront medicals, guess it will not be upfront now as I got the IME letter today. A letter from the visa officer asking to submit schedule A and RPRF fee within 7 days. The officer has no name, but some sort of code. When I googled the code, its someone from Local Visa Office in Montreal.
Congratulations Nikhil !

gmkhan16

Mar 29, 2016
Just received CSQ (Bill 9 victim) ...Can someone give a brief for application at the federal stages...thanks in advance

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
Do you think they ask for the updated Schedule A to check if you have been living in Quebec and doing the same kind of job while waiting for the PR?
Schedule A is just if you have done something bad or you have a criminal record !!! Which means that you are almost at the end !!! Schedule A is not if you changed job or whatever else is just criminal Record nothing else !

Reactions: Italy

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Schedule A is just if you have done something bad or you have a criminal record !!! Which means that you are almost at the end !!! Schedule A is not if you changed job or whatever else is just criminal Record nothing else !
Schedule A is a complete declaration form, that inquires about any previous conviction, trial, charge for the main applicant, spouse and any children aged 18 or above. in addition to the personal details and everything. If the applicant is asked to re-submit it, this would be a gd progress.... however you should make sure you put up the same details and update the address, if applicable.

Reactions: ncat99 and ArNo84

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hi Nikhil, What is Schedule A is it similar as IMME5669 ? I got CSQ a week back and in preparation of PR Stage.
Yes it is.
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

Reactions: RK2017

RamC

May 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
24-01-2020
Hi Everyone! I'm a longtime lurker on this forum and finally have a question to ask.

Background: I submitted my federal PR application for the PEQ-Student stream in January of this year (my info is in the tracker under the same username). I am American, and when I applied, I was living and working in the US. Once the pandemic started, I returned to Montreal to be with my spouse (also American), who is going to school here. I have a spousal open work permit through him, and we are planning to stay here for the foreseeable future. I used my parents' address in the US as my mailing address on the PR application, so I am not worried about not receiving mail from IRCC.

So my question is, do you think I should update my current residence with IRCC? Since I have changed from living outside Canada to inside, I am wondering if changing my location could affect the processing of my application (either slower or faster), since I suppose I would then become an inland applicant. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Lorena Marins