+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mumen700

Jan 10, 2020
Hello everyone some positive news after a long time !

I just received all the three things at once in my CIC account today.

1. Medical Request. (IMM 1017E)
2. Schedule A forms.
3. RPRF fee request.
4. A letter from the visa officer.

My timelines are in the tracker https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com under the same username. I already took appointment for upfront medicals, guess it will not be upfront now as I got the IME letter today. A letter from the visa officer asking to submit schedule A and RPRF fee within 7 days. The officer has no name, but some sort of code. When I googled the code, its someone from Local Visa Office in Montreal.
Congratulations!!!
Hope something new comes for the outland applicants, I am still waiting for my MR since March 12th 2020

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Fingers crossed. They have asked for Schedule A too and that worries me a bit. Your timeline is similar to mine, I think they are starting to work on 2018 end and early 2019 files.
Most of applicants have been asked Schedule A few days or hours before receiving MR. No need to worry!

Reactions: megoman

trumger

Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone some positive news after a long time !

I just received all the three things at once in my CIC account today.

1. Medical Request. (IMM 1017E)
2. Schedule A forms.
3. RPRF fee request.
4. A letter from the visa officer.

My timelines are in the tracker https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com under the same username. I already took appointment for upfront medicals, guess it will not be upfront now as I got the IME letter today. A letter from the visa officer asking to submit schedule A and RPRF fee within 7 days. The officer has no name, but some sort of code. When I googled the code, its someone from Local Visa Office in Montreal.
hi, did you get pre arrival letter

Italy

May 23, 2020
Fingers crossed. They have asked for Schedule A too and that worries me a bit. Your timeline is similar to mine, I think they are starting to work on 2018 end and early 2019 files.
Do you think they ask for the updated Schedule A to check if you have been living in Quebec and doing the same kind of job while waiting for the PR?

bsrogen

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal/HK
NOC Code......
U085
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app filed, app recieved 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS band 6.0, TEF B1/B2 sent with app filed
File Transfer...
November 2019
Med's Request
19-06-2020
Med's Done....
25-06-2020
Passport Req..
22 Oct 2020
Hi, Congratulations. Have you filled Schedule A before or It is necessary for inland applicants. I am outland applicant, and so far, they just asked for MR, PCC, and sending pre arrival letter, not Schedule A?

Rana H

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hi, Congratulations. Have you filled Schedule A before or It is necessary for inland applicants. I am outland applicant, and so far, they just asked for MR, PCC, and sending pre arrival letter, not Schedule A?
Hello when did you do MR?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Do you think they ask for the updated Schedule A to check if you have been living in Quebec and doing the same kind of job while waiting for the PR?
I think they asked because its been almost 18 months since I applied. Many things can happen in 18 months!. We changed our address. I did not change jobs, but wife did and maybe that came up in their background check. I am just guessing
Hi, for those of you whose closed/A75 work permit was stuck due to biometrics, they are being waived due to the pandemic
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/no-biometrics-needed-for-temporary-residence-applicants-in-canada-0715044.html#gs.b1d1p2

***seems to only apply to inland work permit applicants and not anyone outside the country
> likely to give peace of mind to people in Canada who have implied status.

Yes it did. Phew.. dodged another bullet. Thanks for this info.

Reactions: VCIce

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Yes I have applied with Schedule A when I sent my paper application 18 months back. Seems like its normal to ask Schedule A again as situations can change after 18 months. I have not got pre arrival letter.

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
I don’t think you get prearrival as an inland applicant. It’s only for outland applicants from what I understand
This is not true, but it's logical tho. I know personally some inland applicants who have received it which is totally ridiculous given that we lived already here for years !!! and make me wonder how much insane and outdated process we are dealing with.

Reactions: VCIce

Italy

May 23, 2020
This is not true, but it's logical tho. I know personally some inland applicants who have received it which is totally ridiculous given that we lived already here for years !!! and make me wonder how much insane and outdated process we are dealing with.
Yeah, I confirm. I am inland, been living and working in Québec for more than 4 years. Receiving the pre-arrival letter was disappointing, but at least I have heard from them after 1 full year of complete silence. After that just back to silence..

Emoz

Star Member
May 1, 2020
When did you get MR ?