+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Thanks for the info. ...
Is there anyone in the forum,who have reached the final stage of the process ,may be like in 22nd or 23rd month with above 95% in the processing bar and have submitted webform to findout the application status ?.....if so, what was the response from the IRCC? Please help me out as I'm in my 23rd month and wanting to submit a webform.... It would be really nice, if we'd come to know the actual delay with the immigration process rather hearing to say that it is not stopped but going on.... what do you say ?
Hi,
If you noticed my signature, you will see that my application already passed the due date. I am in 24 month now.
I submitted several webforms asking for my application status, and finally I got responses that my background check and security are not even start yet. o_Overy sad, in 24 month.
Just let you know, some IRCC agencies are not very helpful, they don't really check with your file and just telling you "you application is in processing.....covid-19.....sorry......". You may try several times to get your application status details. I tried 3 times, with the same questions asking about case details.
They replied in the 4th working day recently.:)

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the info. ...
Is there anyone in the forum,who have reached the final stage of the process ,may be like in 22nd or 23rd month with above 95% in the processing bar and have submitted webform to findout the application status ?.....if so, what was the response from the IRCC? Please help me out as I'm in my 23rd month and wanting to submit a webform.... It would be really nice, if we'd come to know the actual delay with the immigration process rather hearing to say that it is not stopped but going on.... what do you say ?
First of all i have over passed the timeline i am at 26 months !!!

From my last call at immigration YESTERDAY they told us that CANADA doesn't give PR no matter
what case you are or is late 2018 or whatever diploma you had/have.
Exact words : Since Convid-19 the time is unique so everything is stopped. we know that everything
is expiring we already know and thats why every medical card / social ins. number/ work permit / you can get extensions!
NO ONE IS TAKING PR IN THIS UNIQUE TIME = there is no one !
Our question : But why we over passed the 23 months and specially now that everything is open !!!!!
"A short poem"= we know but we cant right know the system dosent work we dont have people ...etc.
the only thing is that you have to wait!

Conclusion :
1) Gov services are not opened = NO PR = NO FILE PROCESS
2) They waiting for orders!
3) they fixing their systems so agents can work from their house!
4) Big question WHY GOV services aren't open ??? And all the works for public are open ?????

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, as far as I know there are six people got ppr from May to July. I got the informations from other language forum and agency.
I can share the details with you.
1. They are all late 2018 applicants(June 2018-March 2019).
2. They are all single applicants(one people case).
3. They got Mr before Covid-19(early than March 2020).
4. one is from CPC-Mexico, one cpc-otatwa, four cpc-hong kong.
I am 2018 inland applicant (see timeline in the signature). My application was approved by March,13th (I saw it in my GCMS notes). Yesterday an agent called me to virtually land and today I just received the email with the confirmation of the PR (I also saw in my ECAS Profile that the application is now complete). So they are working...:)

Reactions: aeya and Nadia_Zzz

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
First of all i have over passed the timeline i am at 26 months !!!

From my last call at immigration YESTERDAY they told us that CANADA doesn't give PR no matter
what case you are or is late 2018 or whatever diploma you had/have.
Exact words : Since Convid-19 the time is unique so everything is stopped. we know that everything
is expiring we already know and thats why every medical card / social ins. number/ work permit / you can get extensions!
NO ONE IS TAKING PR IN THIS UNIQUE TIME = there is no one !
Our question : But why we over passed the 23 months and specially now that everything is open !!!!!
"A short poem"= we know but we cant right know the system dosent work we dont have people ...etc.
the only thing is that you have to wait!

Conclusion :
1) Gov services are not opened = NO PR = NO FILE PROCESS
2) They waiting for orders!
3) they fixing their systems so agents can work from their house!
4) Big question WHY GOV services aren't open ??? And all the works for public are open ?????
Hello,
According to what I saw and what I heard, applicants are getting PR now. Josh-1982 just shared his good news here!
I understand how you feel in your 26month, but Canada immigrations do give PR now:)
Wish you good luck.

Reactions: Lorena Marins

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I am 2018 inland applicant (see timeline in the signature). My application was approved by March,13th (I saw it in my GCMS notes). Yesterday an agent called me to virtually land and today I just received the email with the confirmation of the PR (I also saw in my ECAS Profile that the application is now complete). So they are working...:)
Congratulations!
Thanks for your good news!

Df.Set

Apr 26, 2020
I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..
Hello,
According to what I saw and what I heard, applicants are getting PR now. Josh-1982 just shared his good news here!
I understand how you feel in your 26month, but Canada immigrations do give PR now:)
Wish you good luck.
No is not anger or something like that
But i hope they giving ... otherwise it will be a nice story for calming people...

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi all,

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but I sent an email to the Ottawa office (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) by Monday, and 4 days later this happened.. For all close to the application times or going beyond those times to send an email to the Ottawa office explaining your case. My experience with the web form, even though they are very nice, is that they send standard answers (got 3 in the last months).

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi all,

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but I sent an email to the Ottawa office (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) by Monday, and 4 days later this happened.. For all close to the application times or going beyond those times to send an email to the Ottawa office explaining your case. My experience with the web form, even though they are very nice, is that they send standard answers (got 3 in the last months).
Hi josh,
Did cpc-ottawa replied you? or they replied you with the pr email?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hello everyone !!
My last date of application was 6 July 2020. Yesterday I saw my account everything got complete 3 days before the timeline. I was surprised why this happened. Today @8 am I received a call and received my landing on call and Now I am officially permanent resident of canada. My application was also approved on March 13 and since then I was waiting and its over now.
Thank you guys and be patient . they are working now and everyone will hear from them soon. All the Best everyone !!

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hello everyone !!
My last date of application was 6 July 2020. Yesterday I saw my account everything got complete 3 days before the timeline. I was surprised why this happened. Today @8 am I received a call and received my landing on call and Now I am officially permanent resident of canada. My application was also approved on March 13 and since then I was waiting and its over now.
Thank you guys and be patient . they are working now and everyone will hear from them soon. All the Best everyone !!
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: naveen881

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello everyone !!
Congratulations Naveen !
Could you please share your timeline , like, from the time you received MR till your PPR as it would give hope to others .... also, are you an outland applicant?

Last edited: