+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

trumger

Jul 2, 2020
I missed 2 possible IRCC phone calls at 5pm today, and my case is also in Montreal office. Im wondering if my case will be delayed after missing these calls?
AOR AUG 2018

d-pen

Jun 16, 2020
I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..
Great :). Many Congratulations and Thank you for the update :D.

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I know many inland applicants their cases are moving, DM/PPR in May and June. But for applicants who are outside Canada there is no news, even though they already DM.
I think inland applicants are prior now, because they already in Canada and landing is not necessary. For the people who applied inland and reside outland I have no idea.

Reactions: d-pen

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I just got a call from my immigration office (Montreal) to confirm our application approval and congratulate us for becoming PR. She told me that we would receive today or tomorrow morning the COPR email with the instructions to get the PR card. So it seems things are slowly moving on..
Is your Application a paper based or online?

mhlee1710

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, I am trying to link my paper application with my online account. The paper application was delivered on 18 October 2019 (8 months and a half now) and I haven't received AOR. I have tried to link the accounts many times but still no match (I tried many different entries to make sure the informations are exact).
Does it need an AOR to link paper application with online application?
Thanks a lot!

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello, I am trying to link my paper application with my online account. The paper application was delivered on 18 October 2019 (8 months and a half now) and I haven't received AOR. I have tried to link the accounts many times but still no match (I tried many different entries to make sure the informations are exact).
Does it need an AOR to link paper application with online application?
Thanks a lot!
Hello,
Yes, you need AOR, otherwise there is no matching.
If you don't have an Aor, you can't find anything about your case online.
However, you can try ecas search with your UCI, use the link blew.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Since last month, Is anyone in the forum who linked his paper application online and had received MR or PPR ?
Hello, as far as I know there are six people got ppr from May to July. I got the informations from other language forum and agency.
I can share the details with you.
1. They are all late 2018 applicants(June 2018-March 2019).
2. They are all single applicants(one people case).
3. They got Mr before Covid-19(early than March 2020).
4. one is from CPC-Mexico, one cpc-otatwa, four cpc-hong kong.

KCDREAM1983

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, as far as I know there are six people got ppr from May to July. I got the informations from other language forum and agency.
I can share the details with you.
1. They are all late 2018 applicants(June 2018-March 2019).
2. They are all single applicants(one people case).
3. They got Mr before Covid-19(early than March 2020).
4. one is from CPC-Mexico, one cpc-otatwa, four cpc-hong kong.
Thanks for the info. ...
Is there anyone in the forum,who have reached the final stage of the process ,may be like in 22nd or 23rd month with above 95% in the processing bar and have submitted webform to findout the application status ?.....if so, what was the response from the IRCC? Please help me out as I'm in my 23rd month and wanting to submit a webform.... It would be really nice, if we'd come to know the actual delay with the immigration process rather hearing to say that it is not stopped but going on.... what do you say ?