+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Srikanth2811p

Aug 18, 2018
Hi,
Did you get a change in your file after the call?
Or any news on why they called your employer?
Thanks
I think nothing to worry. it may be part of security check to validate that you are still working with same employer. But how do you know that CIC called your employer ?

Chofi

Aug 19, 2013
Good morning, I am an inland applicant. I got my AOR on 06/06/2019. So far it has been 8 months, I am just wondering what would be the next step (medicals?), I have been living in Canada since the past 6 years and I never left more than 6 months, I also did medicals before coming back in 2014, same applies for my background check I provided police certificate before coming...I would like to know if this could in any matter speed up the process a bit. Any other opinion on my particular case would be appreciated.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Good morning, I am an inland applicant. I got my AOR on 06/06/2019. So far it has been 8 months, I am just wondering what would be the next step (medicals?), I have been living in Canada since the past 6 years and I never left more than 6 months, I also did medicals before coming back in 2014, same applies for my background check I provided police certificate before coming...I would like to know if this could in any matter speed up the process a bit. Any other opinion on my particular case would be appreciated.
May I ask if what was your original entry? Were you a student/ work visa?

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
This is just a kind reminder to keep filling (and updating) your cases in the database:

https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com

If you really want to help the community here, it's the best we can do. It's great that you post your timelines here. But the database is the best we can do, because it collects all this information in one place. It takes less than one minute, and it is our best contribution to help this community of applicants (now and in the future)

Rohitsajjanar

May 28, 2019
Hello i got my TCFQ results and i got B2 in listening but i received B1 in speaking, should i retake both the sections again or should i just answer the speaking test.

ravi2016

Feb 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

This is a CSQ question, I know I'm in the wrong thread but I hope I will get an answer here.

I am one of the member in Bill9 effected applications. I submitted my EOI in ARIMA and it received document request on OCT2019 and submitted documents on Nov2019 again MIDI asked me one more document on DEC2019 submitted the document and received acknowledgment on DEC2019, as of today I haven’t received CSQ. But my situation is like I am on closed WP (Intracompany transfer) and my assignment is going to over in another 2 to 3 months. After 3 months I need to go back to my parent country/company.

Did anyone face the same issue? can anyone guide me on how I can approach MIDI in this situation.

Thanks a lot for your help...

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

This is a CSQ question, I know I'm in the wrong thread but I hope I will get an answer here.

I am one of the member in Bill9 effected applications. I submitted my EOI in ARIMA and it received document request on OCT2019 and submitted documents on Nov2019 again MIDI asked me one more document on DEC2019 submitted the document and received acknowledgment on DEC2019, as of today I haven’t received CSQ. But my situation is like I am on closed WP (Intracompany transfer) and my assignment is going to over in another 2 to 3 months. After 3 months I need to go back to my parent country/company.

Did anyone face the same issue? can anyone guide me on how I can approach MIDI in this situation.

Thanks a lot for your help...
Sorry to break it to you, unfortunately you cannot do anything more in this regard. Quebec immigration department is a blackbox and no one knows how it works & what selection criteria they are using to select people thanks to the new racist CAQ govt. who prefers only white Europeans to immigrate. The CAQ govt is trying all the possible ways legally for non whites not to get a CSQ. One of their strategies is to delay CSQ in regular skilled worker streams so that candidates lose hope and give up. Another strategy they are planning to use in PEQ stream is to make stricter conditions such that only rich white immigrants from Europe qualifies. (You will see this coming soon in their next mandate)

Regarding your case, you can file access to information with MIDI and know your status or my suggestion is if you have enough points for Express Entry, save yourself the stress & uncertainty of Quebec immigration, go back to your country and apply for Express Entry, you will get PR within 6 months instead of waiting for this hopeless immigration system of Quebec. You also do realize that after getting a CSQ, you will have to wait 2 more years for a PR in Federal stage. Also wont your employer extend your work permit ?

Reactions: ravi2016

Rohitsajjanar

May 28, 2019
I just have a question, i just got my result of TCF Q and i received B2 in listening but i received B1 in speaking, so do i need to take both the exams again or do i just need to take the speaking exam only. And if i just take speaking exam i will have two sheets of results, won't it be a problem when i apply for CSQ!
I need help in this matter please let me know.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hey man, thanks for taking a time and creating this table.
From my calculation, November 2018 candidates start receiving their MR or COPR this month, and bunch of them are in the table without any update after receiving AOR.
Just wondering what's happening with their application? They forgot to update their cases or files stucked without an update?
We will only know if they come back to update their cases after COPR or PPR. Maybe some of them are just happy they got PPR that they want to forget this forum & tracker and prepare for landing :)

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
We will only know if they come back to update their cases after COPR or PPR. Maybe some of them are just happy they got PPR that they want to forget this forum & tracker and prepare for landing :)
To be clear, I didn’t build the database—but whomever did is an angel! I’ve just been promoting it.

For the same reason as mentioned above, it’s really important that we update our cases. when you get ppr, and ready to land—-this is just best way to pay for all the good things this forum did for us!

Reactions: ngkapadiya

Abdoulaziz

Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys. I wanted to ask I just submitted my Quebec application 15 days ago. How long do I need to receive any feedback. My country is Senegal but living in dubai