+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Leokun

May 25, 2018
What do your GCMS notes say ?
I called about 5 times, send 4 requests for information and it's the same explanation - background check since August, you have to wait. Everything else is passed. My medical expired on 16 January, they probably gonna send me another one once they figure out the background check.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
I called about 5 times, send 4 requests for information and it's the same explanation - background check since August, you have to wait. Everything else is passed. My medical expired on 16 January, they probably gonna send me another one once they figure out the background check.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they’ll figure it out soon brother

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the status for “security “ ...?
Does it say “ not started” in your gcms ?

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Question:

I am a canadian citizen and currently have a sponsorship application in process for my common law partner. We are still waiting for the sponsorship CSQ.

My partner has just receiced her PEQ CSQ, and we would like to also have thr regular Quebec skilled worker PR application in process in case something goes wrong with the sponsorship application.

In the application guide, I understand that we must fill out the IMM5409 declaration of common law union. However, the application guide also says that pictures of all family members must also be provided, as well as copies of the travel history and Imm5669 background declaration for the common law partner.

Seeing as I am a Canadian citizen, must i complete these forms? I can't seem to find any information either confirming or denying that I must complete these forms.

ppcg2510

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-06-2018
Med's Request
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
06-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-02-2020
Question:

I am a canadian citizen and currently have a sponsorship application in process for my common law partner. We are still waiting for the sponsorship CSQ.

My partner has just receiced her PEQ CSQ, and we would like to also have thr regular Quebec skilled worker PR application in process in case something goes wrong with the sponsorship application.

In the application guide, I understand that we must fill out the IMM5409 declaration of common law union. However, the application guide also says that pictures of all family members must also be provided, as well as copies of the travel history and Imm5669 background declaration for the common law partner.

Seeing as I am a Canadian citizen, must i complete these forms? I can't seem to find any information either confirming or denying that I must complete these forms.
I don’t think you can have two PR applications running at the same time, mate

Nadia_Zzz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Question:

Hi, you cannot do two pr application in the same time for sure.
I submitted the pr application with my common-law partner, we did provided any photos or travel history. We provided the lease of apartment with both of our names on it, lease time longer than 1 year. We provided mails and bill papers with same address.
However, we are in the 19m, even no MR, nothing news. Maybe I need to submit more documents.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
Hi, you cannot do two pr application in the same time for sure.
I submitted the pr application with my common-law partner, we did provided any photos or travel history. We provided the lease of apartment with both of our names on it, lease time longer than 1 year. We provided mails and bill papers with same address.
However, we are in the 19m, even no MR, nothing news. Maybe I need to submit more documents.
Call them to be sure!