+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Through agent. I guess my file is in Pretoria. Im on my 21 months. What about you?
Wait till 22 months are over and then contact them.
Pretoria Canadian High Commission (IRCC) has a facebook page where you can send them a private message. Try this as it has worked out for some of my friends and then let me know.
In April 2020, i will be on my 22nd month. In applied in August 2018 and some of my friends are already in, though im a very simple case...no huge travel history, im single with a non-accompanying dependent.......everything is straightforward and each and every information that i have provided can easily be verified without any specific hurdle...
Its hard these waitings.

Mrletterbox

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Everyone !!
I have just received a pre-arrival services letter after a long time. Does any one have any idea how long does it takes for the next process until PR.

thanks
Application: 6 Sep 2018
AOR:Jan 2019
prearrival letter services:15 Jan 2020
Hi ,
That's a great news!!!
Have you already done with your Medicals???

Martin 87

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Pretoria Canadian High Commission (IRCC) has a facebook page where you can send them a private message. Try this as it has worked out for some of my friends and then let me know.
In April 2020, i will be on my 22nd month. In applied in August 2018 and some of my friends are already in, though im a very simple case...no huge travel history, im single with a non-accompanying dependent.......everything is straightforward and each and every information that i have provided can easily be verified without any specific hurdle...
Its hard these waitings.
I think you're there, don't worry.
What is the expected date of your permanent residence ? I mean what does cic wrote in your profile as expected end point?
Is April the 22th month counted from your application submission or from your AOR?
Your answer will be helpful

Reactions: NAZ1978

Andremory87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
This is just a reminder to keep filling (and updating) your cases in the database:

https://imtrackdb.firebaseapp.com

If you really want to help the community here, it's the best we can do. It's great that you post your timelines here. But the database is the best we can do, because it collects all this information in one place. It takes less than one minute, and it is our best contribution to help this community of applicants (now and in the future)

Reactions: Blessme00

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I think you're there, don't worry.
What is the expected date of your permanent residence ? I mean what does cic wrote in your profile as expected end point?
Is April the 22th month counted from your application submission or from your AOR?
Your answer will be helpful
From the date of submission

Mr.Worldwide

Nov 25, 2019
Its hard these waitings.
Can't find the IRCC on facebook, you have the exact name of the page please?

Reactions: NAZ1978