+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Guys, I got medical request on 3rd Oct. Its not only me who got this, but I know at least 10 other people getting MR. May be CIC picked up a lot and started working on their cases. My timeline is in my signature.

A big Thank You to Almighty, for pushing our case to the next level.
Congrats dear, from the bottom of my heart.
Can u please share yr timeline or when did u receive your AOR?

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Guys, I got medical request on 3rd Oct. Its not only me who got this, but I know at least 10 other people getting MR. May be CIC picked up a lot and started working on their cases. My timeline is in my signature.

hi congratulations first! May I know when you say your friends who all got ME request, they all submitted their federal file around which month?

Hitman h

Sep 26, 2019
anyone for help please, thanks.
can anyone of you confirm whether it is normally the case that arrival is schedule to happen before the expiry of medical? can it be extended without extension of medical?
grateful for an answer

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017

Very good news! I told you that you were going to get your medical request in this month :)
And I still think that early or on-time medical request is an advantage in comparison to later ones.

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Very good news! I told you that you were going to get your medical request in this month :)
And I still think that early or on-time medical request is an advantage in comparison to later ones.
Hi there,
AOR August 2018 and IRCC updated my account in February 2019 by adding a non-accompanying dependent.
December 2018 received MR and why is IRCC taking time with mine?

Thx

Kairus2016

May 27, 2019

Congratulations Dear friend.. ..

jayswife

Oct 4, 2019
Philippines
Category........
QSW
hi, my husband got his CSQ july 2018
our interest was diverted but now we are adding 2 more accompanying dependent do you know how long it takes to get CSq they say we need to lodge federal before our CSQ expires. thanks

will it take longer if i i start my federal aplication now and add my accompanying children later? or better wait for the Csq

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Thanks very much Quebec100. Wishing all if us goodluck.
good luck mate. Thanks, for one of my children, I sent copy of her passport which expired in March 2015 and attached a copy of her new passport application receipt, since I couldn't wait for over 2 months to collect new passport. Could this be a problematic?

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello Everyone!
Mine is a paper Application, On September 10th I had ordered to get my GCMS notes, few days later I got an acknowledgment letter and a track number which says I shall receive it in 35 days. Yesterday IRCC sends me a letter which says they need another 90 days to get my GCMS notes , reason is 35 days is not enough to check for my file as there are large number of files and they need another 90 days. Isn't this ridiculous? I guess they upload all the documents in the computer , why are they doing this I don't understand? If I have to wait another 90 days I'll be in 21st month of the federal process, then what's the point of me asking for GCMS notes? It's really frustrating and irking to see all this. Anyone in the forum had the similar situation? Please input your experiences or advises.

Last edited:
Reactions: NAZ1978

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Not necessarily. I know people whose case was processed in just 15 months. (Dec 2017 applicants)
That’s a good news then! I guess everyone of us is wishing for the fastest processing ‘coz the longer it is, the more stressful of waiting for uncertainty! All the best to all of us!

Reactions: ertarun

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
The only risk for very early medicals is remedical and paying again, in fact, most recently, an applicant posted that his/ her 2nd remedical is about to expire!

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hello Everyone!
Mine is a paper Application, On September 10th I had ordered to get my GCMS notes, few days later I got an acknowledgment letter and a track number which says I shall receive it in 35 days. Yesterday IRCC sends me a letter which says they need another 90 days to get my GCMS notes , reason is 35 days is not enough to check for my file as there are large number of files and they need another 90 days. Isn't this ridiculous? I guess they upload all the documents in the computer , why are they doing this I don't understand? If I have to wait another 90 days I'll be in 21st month of the federal process, then what's the point of me asking for GCMS notes? It's really frustrating and irking to see all this. Anyone in the forum had the similar situation? Please input your experiences or advises.
I do hope you would hear back from them earlier. However This proves that processing time at federal stage is being extended and would go up to 24 months even and who knows maybe it could even be longer for 2019 applicants. I wish all the best.

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I do hope you would hear back from them earlier. However This proves that processing time at federal stage is being extended and would go up to 24 months even and who knows maybe it could even be longer for 2019 applicants. I wish all the best.
Its still the average processing time, some can bet their PPRs earlier. It all depends on the profile!