+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hii everyone today I receive gcms notes
Eligibility-Passed
Criminality -Passed
Security -Not started
medical -Not started
My timeline
Send application 27 march2018
aor 28 April 2018
rprf and pre arrival 12 July 2019
I just finished 18 months
Anyone has same timeline
Hi

You
No it's not but you may have to tell at the immigration if you're carrying more than CAD 10k otherwise you'll be taxed if I'm not wrong. Inevitably declared amount to be shown at the immigration.
exactly :)

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
I need generous recommendation from you.
I got COPR and visa for entering Canada but currently I am working in Australia and now it is hard for me to visit Canada for 2 weeks to get PR card. I can only stay for a couple of days in Canada. What you would recommend me? Is it OK if the card is received by a friend in Canada and posted abroad to me? I am really confused.

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I got COPR and visa for entering Canada but currently I am working in Australia and now it is hard for me to visit Canada for 2 weeks to get PR card. I can only stay for a couple of days in Canada. What you would recommend me? Is it OK if the card is received by a friend in Canada and posted abroad to me? I am really confused.
i would recommend you to leave Australia and settle down in Canada

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Anecdotally, one of my friend in the US (H1B visa) did that. He landed in Quebec and gave my Quebec address for the PR card and went back to the US. When I got his PR card in my mailbox, I sent him via Fedex. He is now happily settled in Alberta. Never even stayed for a week in Quebec lol.

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Anecdotally, one of my friend in the US (H1B visa) did that. He landed in Quebec and gave my Quebec address for the PR card and went back to the US. When I got his PR card in my mailbox, I sent him via Fedex. He is now happily settled in Alberta. Never even stayed for a week in Quebec lol.
OK, I got it. I plan to move to Montreal after my job ends in Australia. But how safe it is to post the card via post?

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
OK, I got it. I plan to move to Montreal after my job ends in Australia. But how safe it is to post the card via post?
CIC uses CanadaPost to post the PR card :) . For international posts, its better to use likes of UPS or Fedex for tracking as they are responsible for end to end.

Reactions: niko80

lawrenceraj

Oct 8, 2018
Hii everyone today I receive gcms notes
Eligibility-Passed
Criminality -Passed
Security -Not started
medical -Not started
My timeline
Send application 27 march2018
aor 28 April 2018
rprf and pre arrival 12 July 2019
I just finished 18 months
Anyone has same timeline
Hi,

I am almost same time line.
Outland applicants.
Submitted on JUNE 2018.
RPRF and Pre Arrival on OCT2018
Medical Passed on OCT2018.
Background started on NOV 2018 .
I have raised the GCMS notes june 2019 and no updates yet.

I may get re-medical this OCT 2019.

Please let me know if you have any updates.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi,

Outland applicants.
Submitted on JUNE 2018.

Did you submitted consent form with the GCMS note request ? If not, Probably they will never sent any updates.

Leokun

May 25, 2018
That’s so unfortunate that the processing time is just 22 months and here you are on your 24tg month, just starting with the the security check. From what country are you from? Are you from flagged nations? Thanks
I'm just curious, which countries are flagged? I'm in the middle of my 23th month, stuck in SC since July, everything else is passed according to the agent on the phone. So, I'm doing my best to be patient ...

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I'm just curious, which countries are flagged? I'm in the middle of my 23th month, stuck in SC since July, everything else is passed according to the agent on the phone. So, I'm doing my best to be patient ...
A lot, esp Middle Eastern countries. Maybe Im wrong about your country, but there are a lot of other factors. Which country are you from? Thanks

NAZ1978

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi,

Outland applicants.
Submitted on JUNE 2018.

Hello,
i have the same timeline as yours but still waiting for medicals. Thats really frustrating