+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Application Received date.
My Application was received at CIC on April 2018 and I received a hard copy (AOR) for the same in December 2018,which is almost 8 months later , when I see everybody's AOR it's 3 months after Application submission to CIC. What do you think my timeline will be? According to AOR I'm in my 17th month, can I expect medicals request and PPR after 6 months from now ? Please put in your suggestions..... Thank you.

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi friends!!
Currently I am in New delhi and I got remedical request and I from nepal. I just wonder how can I have my medical done in New Delhi? Anyone have any idea? Please guide me.and also I want to know if I did my medical in New Delhi not in my home country, is there will be any problem???

Quebecdreams...

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi friends!!
Currently I am in New delhi and I got remedical request and I from nepal. I just wonder how can I have my medical done in New Delhi? Anyone have any idea? Please guide me.and also I want to know if I did my medical in New Delhi not in my home country, is there will be any problem???
Can't you do it from Nepal ?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
My view would be to wait for PPR. Renewing passport might not take much time. But telling CIC that you have a new passport in the 12th hour may over compliance things. Again that's just my opinion.
I understand that. Do you mean to get PPR and then to send new passport?

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
My Application was received at CIC on April 2018 and I received a hard copy (AOR) for the same in December 2018,which is almost 8 months later , when I see everybody's AOR it's 3 months after Application submission to CIC. What do you think my timeline will be? According to AOR I'm in my 17th month, can I expect medicals request and PPR after 6 months from now ? Please put in your suggestions..... Thank you.
No one can predict it. I have seen people getting MR 3 months after getting UCI, and another friend getting Medical Request in 20th month. Just keep calm, be patient. Try calling CIC should you have a pressing need to see if everything is in order. Wish you good luck

Reactions: Quebecdreams...

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi friends!!
Yes, you can. Just look out for panel physicians in New Delhi using this list - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. you can call them in advance and book an appointment explaining that you belong to Nepal. I hope they can confirm whether or not you can do tests from them.

Good Luck!

Reactions: arc6016

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I understand that. Do you mean to get PPR and then to send new passport?
Yes. I meant you should prioritize waiting to get PPR rather than updating them with new details at this stage, which may delay your process. Again, just my thought. Also, if I am not wrong, you can get a new passport and travel with both the passports. All the visa's which are valid on the old passport are considered valid for a new one as well. Feel free to do your own research as well on this topic. Good Luck!

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Yes, you can. Just look out for panel physicians in New Delhi using this list - https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. you can call them in advance and book an appointment explaining that you belong to Nepal. I hope they can confirm whether or not you can do tests from them.

Good Luck!
Ok so I have another thought, just call the CIC helpline and confirm from them straight away if you can do medicals outside your home country or not. Call them @ +1 613 9444 000. Try calling them at 5:30 PM IST as its early morning for them, hence you will not have to wait too much in the queue to connect with an agent!

Reactions: arc6016