+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

robin13

Nov 15, 2016
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Someone got their DM in our group chat.

He lodged in May 2018 and medicals done October 2018.

And here I am with lodging Jan 2018 and medicals July 2018. I feel like I got skipped...

Anyway, still hoping for news this month... Website says I still have 18 weeks to go.
What chatgroup are you talking about? Any update on your application? Until when is the deadline on your status bar from GCKEY? Mine moved from november 2019 to december 2019. It's killing me.

saam83

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I sympathize with you. DM will come since you're in the federal stage, but you have the bear the hassle a while longer... BTW, I almost have the same status than you (education, job& house status, and having traveled to Iran making me ineligible to visit some countries anymore etc). Best wishes!
the new prime minister of Quebec went to France a few months ago and he said he'd like to have more immigrants from France and some other European countries. This is while he reduced the number of the immigrants to 40K this year. This is just so unfair when people who applied after you (6 months!!), get their PR and you're still waiting because of the country you were born in (Iran or other middle eastern countries). I'm happy for you and wish you best of luck. I'm just saying their policies are not fair :(

erena

Jun 27, 2019
I don’t think it has anything to do just with nationality. Today two Feb 2018 outland Iranian applicants, visa office Sydney also received email for visa.

From what I’ve noticed, every 3-4 months some people get lucky or for any other unknown reasons to receive their visa in 15-17 months![/QUOTE]

Reactions: almost_pr

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Thanks folks. I would like to send my updated IELTS result form and WES assessment papers to IRCC.
Even though these documents were not requested, I already have them and thought that they might be helpful.
Bear in mind that these documents will be subject to verification again and will take some time but better provide all docs and updates upfront than waiting for their request and more processing delays.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Finally landed!! Took a 13 hour flight from Dubai,transited through Toronto airport before landing in Montreal airport. Waited for like 15 minutes in queue. Officers were extremely friendly.procedures took 15 minutes before getting the passport stamped.after that i had to get my check in luggage and take them to another terminal and check in which was quite hard as i had to take my next flight to Montreal in 45 minutes.no paper procedures was done in montreal airport. According to me it's best to avoid Toronto airport. Weather is hot in here and people are extremely polite..goodluck all. God bless
:) thx for your words and best of luck ! I hope the heat is bearable as compared to Mauritius!

Sep 11, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
08-04-2019
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
the new prime minister of Quebec went to France a few months ago and he said he'd like to have more immigrants from France and some other European countries. This is while he reduced the number of the immigrants to 40K this year. This is just so unfair when people who applied after you (6 months!!), get their PR and you're still waiting because of the country you were born in (Iran or other middle eastern countries). I'm happy for you and wish you best of luck. I'm just saying their policies are not fair :(
Hi guys. First time participating in this thread, and would like to share my view on this matter.
While I am sure that one’s country of origin has something to do with the processing time, I believe that it is not the sole reason why some people got their applications processed faster than the others. In my opinion, the CIC is bypassing the some existing applications to process a few newer applications once in a while for statistical reasons. You know, if some decisions are made in 15 months, it would help them lower the average processing time even though applications are processed within 21-24 months in general. However, this would give applicants awaiting for a decision an inaccurate info. Let’s say the CIC website says it is 21 months, the reality is that some applicants will take as long as 24 months.
This is just my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: erena and saam83

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I "landed" at Immigration Canada office in Montreal which avoided using "flagpoling" or waiting weeks for appointments. This walk-in facility is being currently run on a trial basis, and extremely convenient. Not much waiting time and the officer was very courteous and efficient.

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
I "landed" at Immigration Canada office in Montreal which avoided using "flagpoling" or waiting weeks for appointments. This walk-in facility is being currently run on a trial basis, and extremely convenient. Not much waiting time and the officer was very courteous and efficient.
Congrats. How long did it take you to get back your passport and landing documents

isimiyake2001

Dec 10, 2016
Greetings everybody...I am a quiet member of this forum....
I finally got my READY FOR VISA mail......Below is my time line...
Quebec Skilled certificate received.....JULY 2017..
Application Received date...21ST AUGUST 2017.
AOR.....30TH NOVEMBER 2017...
MEDICAL REQUEST....5TH JUNE 2018..
PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICE...6TH JUNE 2018..
MEDICAL PASSED.....25TH JUNE 2018...
2ND MEDICAL REQUEST(REPEAT MEDICALS)....15TH APRIL 2019
REPEAT MEDICALS DONE.....26TH APRIL 2019...
REPEAT MEDICALS PASSED AND UPDATED.....2ND MAY 2019..
DM AND PASSPORT REQUEST...26TH JUNE 2019...

I AM OUTLAND APPLICANT......
STAY STRONG EVERYBODY AND KEEP THE FIRE BURNING...

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017

So happy for.you...Go all out and flourish.

Please where was your VO & which country are you from?

Laithhisham

Oct 31, 2018

Congratulation

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017

Congratulations!