+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Just a question, I am in 22 month in Federal stage. Meds expired in April. Will they ask for remedicals for me and my non-accompanying husband?? Already we are in Canada but daughter in India. What do you think guys? Again my daughter have to give medicals?? :oops:
Veena mail them stating that your medical has expired and ask them to provide you re-medical date.i think this will help .

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Just a question, I am in 22 month in Federal stage. Meds expired in April. Will they ask for remedicals for me and my non-accompanying husband?? Already we are in Canada but daughter in India. What do you think guys? Again my daughter have to give medicals?? :oops:
Veena mail them stating that your medical has expired and ask them to provide you re-medical date.i think this will help .
Indeed, maybe its wasting money in case they would not have asked for ré-médicales but better have it done that loosing 3 to 4 months for them to ask for it, receive it, process it and advise.

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
guys its official processing time is now 21 months check the link -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

i got similar reponse of my webform -

" your client's application is currently in queue awaiting review of an officer. You will be notified in due course. Thank you"

then i called IRCC exactly on the 7th day after this response and the agent told me my security check haven't started yet.

Y'all @MH91 @Positively cynical @Zod91 inland or outland applicant?

btw many november/december applicant got decisions already and i september applicant have been waiting.. this does not sound right,there is something wrong!! i am really concerned what could be possible reasons for me not getting PR at this stage tho?

eligibility passed,medical passed, background-passed- hanging in security! Any thoughts ?
Inland Buddy.. In Montreal since 2015.

Reactions: lackofusername00

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Applied - 21 December 2017
AOR - 28 February 2018
Medical Request - 18 April 2018
Medical done - 1 May 2018
Prearrival - 3 August 2018
Visa office - Sydney NS
Called Cic yesterday eligibility and criminality passed. Security in progress for my spouse and security is not yet stared for me. Does anyone know how long will it take for security check?
what number did you call? Cause I've called them and they just basically repeat what's already in the GCKEY account.

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
what number did you call? Cause I've called them and they just basically repeat what's already in the GCKEY account.
I think it depends on the person who picks the call. Some of them don't answer correctly. But some give us clear information.

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
I think it depends on the person who picks the call. Some of them don't answer correctly. But some give us clear information.
I'm not lucky. I get cranky ones most of the time. Oh well....

Reactions: Nannu

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you for your positive feedback! Hopefully something happens soon.
APP Oct 2, 2017
AOR Jan 4, 2018
Medical May 15, 2018
DM Still waiting
Take my words, your DM and PPR is around the corner. Recently they have cleared applications till June 2017. Yours is next! May I know which country you are from?

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
guys its official processing time is now 21 months check the link -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

i got similar reponse of my webform -

" your client's application is currently in queue awaiting review of an officer. You will be notified in due course. Thank you"

then i called IRCC exactly on the 7th day after this response and the agent told me my security check haven't started yet.

Y'all @MH91 @Positively cynical @Zod91 inland or outland applicant?

btw many november/december applicant got decisions already and i september applicant have been waiting.. this does not sound right,there is something wrong!! i am really concerned what could be possible reasons for me not getting PR at this stage tho?

eligibility passed,medical passed, background-passed- hanging in security! Any thoughts ?
Yes, I agree. Many Nov, Dec 2017 applicants have already got DM, but not each one of them. Many are still waiting. So nothing wrong with your file. Just wait. Your DM is around the corner.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I already did last month and they replied as follows:
Thank you for your correspondence of April 24, 2019, addressed to the Honourable Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, concerning your application for permanent residence. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances that prompted you to write. Please be assured thatImmigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)makes every effort to deal with the applications they receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as the Department would like.
Standard Reply.

Nannu

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
When i called them the rep told me the same as in my security didn’t start yet, what she also said, that doesn’t mean my security check haven started yet. They not necessarily keep the rep or us uptodate. She literally said it can happen security haven’t started to dm so yeah. I get mixed responses every time i called :/ so hang in there. U will probably get it sooner
Thank you dear. Let it be so. May God give DM and PPR for all of us this week itself.