+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi All,

I applied for Federal PR after my CSQ on May 15th, 2019. I'm still unable to see my file linked on the CIC portal. What could be the reason?
Hi Phani

You need to wait, when they receive your application, they will send you an acknowledgement letter. In it will be your UCI and this is what you need to login and link your application on Ecas/cic portal. It takes 1 to 3months max to receive the AOR and 15 to 25 months to get PR.

Reactions: Phani038

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
C
I finally received passport request by email after completing 25 months!

Keep faith, there is a light at the end of the tunnel for all the aspirants. Best of luck and thank you.
Congrats :) wish you all the best and thanks for your encouragement!

Kairus2016

May 27, 2019
Hi

So , unfortunately, there will be a long wait due to the several time consuming steps involved in PR processing like medical checks, background and security checks etc. You also need to account for the time you take to provide what they ask for ( medical, biometrics, additional docs, etc etc) and the time it takes for them to receive same. Overall, it will take 15 to 25 months, hence an average of 20months . Welcome on board
:)
oh my God. .. another one year. ..Thank you soo much for your great response

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
oh my God. .. another one year. ..Thank you soo much for your great response
It is not another one year buddy, it is the last new year, Christmas and birthdays you will celebrate in your actual country or as resident of another country :) ! What you need to say is in one year, you will be resident of Canada , keep the faith strong, cheers!

Reactions: ertarun

Kairus2016

May 27, 2019
It is not another one year buddy, it is the last new year, Christmas and birthdays you will celebrate in your actual country or as resident of another country :) ! What you need to say is in one year, you will be resident of Canada , keep the faith strong, cheers!
Yes, All of our dreams will accomplish next year, May the Lord help us

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello Forum. I’m new to this group. Is this forum meant for the applicants who submitted through Arrima? I have submitted my arrima application last September and awaiting for some responses.! Is this forum related to it?

Zod91

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
My 20 Months will be over in 7 days. Why can't we just call them and ask for a live update rather than keep on sending the web form? I believe the person on the phone can help in a better manner... No?

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
My 20 Months will be over in 7 days. Why can't we just call them and ask for a live update rather than keep on sending the web form? I believe the person on the phone can help in a better manner... No?
I think because they do not have your file in hand or due to security measures, they can’t go in details without proper identification. I work in such an environment and customer’s data protection is a mandatory. Through web form, you provide details only known to you for identification. I doubt they will keep you pending for long unless your background check is still in processing on GC key? If not, if medical and background checks are all cleared, decision made should not be longer than a maximum of 2 months.

ozlhaz

May 8, 2019
I think because they do not have your file in hand or due to security measures, they can’t go in details without proper identification. I work in such an environment and customer’s data protection is mandatory. Through web form, you provide details only known to you for identification. I doubt they will keep you pending for long unless your background check is still in processing on GC key? If not, if medical and background checks are all cleared, the decision made should not be longer than a maximum of 2 months.
Hello! I received my passport request! So almost done with the process :)

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
still no changes. 20 months over yesterday. don't know how long it will take...very upset
Don’t be :) you are today closer to the PR status than most of us in this forum. When you say no change , is your background check completed on GC key? I assume medical is passed so has the background check moved from “we are processing your background check.” back to “your application is in process” ? If yes, then it should not be long for Decision Made