+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
The visa's validity is only till your medical expiry date, at least that' what the trend has shown us in the past. If you are too close to your medical expiry date, then chances are high that you will be asked for remedicals before getting a DM.

Thanks.

Thanks Ertarun. You are right. It makes sense. Very likely i'll get a remedical.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hello,

I have a question. Normally our visa is valid until our medical expiry date (1yr since we did our medical).
However, is there something like 3-4 months visa validity if you are near your medical expiry.
My Medical will expire mid June, and I still havenot received my DM. Just wondering if I receive my DM in May (20months) followed by visa in 2-3weeks...i will be left only with 1-2weeks before my medical expiry. Is there any possibility of getting a visa with 2-3 months validity although your medical will expire in the meantime?

Thank you.
Three things Pateince 17.

1_You might be asked to go for re-medicals

2-Your medicals might be extended.

3-However I have a family that was given 45days Validity visa and it was given on the basis of the expiration of thier medicals.

Don't worry our PPR will come this May..i also applied on the 25th of Sept. 2017 and medicals will expire on the 6th of Aug. 2019.

Let's hope for the best bru.

Cheers.

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Three things Pateince 17.

1_You might be asked to go for re-medicals

2-Your medicals might be extended.

3-However I have a family that was given 45days Validity visa and it was given on the basis of the expiration of thier medicals.

Don't worry our PPR will come this May..i also applied on the 25th of Sept. 2017 and medicals will expire on the 6th of Aug. 2019.

Let's hope for the best bru.

Cheers.
Cross fingers we'll hear from them in May, dear. Even 45days validity will be helpful.

Ragheb

Feb 3, 2017
As federal file no hasn't been sent till now for 4 months I met with my lawyer today and sent web form
Lawyer stated that might happened as file didn't return and we hear nothing grom them so lets wait and see
But my question to you guys what the potential reasons for such delay all my friends received it witihn maximum 3 months or just because I am unlucky person

Madagascar1

Jun 5, 2015
Hi everyone,

CIC received my application on August 23rd 2017, so my application is over 20 months. Last week, I submitted a web form asking what was going on. Here is their response that I received today:
""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

""

I noticed today that my ecas status was "Decision Made". Haven't received any official DM or PPR on my cic (gc key) account.

arc6016

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
QSW
Hi everyone,

CIC received my application on August 23rd 2017, so my application is over 20 months. Last week, I submitted a web form asking what was going on. Here is their response that I received today:
""

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

""

I noticed today that my ecas status was "Decision Made". Haven't received any official DM or PPR on my cic (gc key) account.
Finally a good news in this forum.happy for you.
It's been long that anyone shared such good news.
Your message spread hope among us.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Hi everyone,

""

""

Madagascar1.

All i will say is Congratulations.

Relax and wait for the PPR email to come anytime soon.

Cheers.

Reactions: Madagascar1

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello,

I have a question. Normally our visa is valid until our medical expiry date (1yr since we did our medical).
However, is there something like 3-4 months visa validity if you are near your medical expiry.
My Medical will expire mid June, and I still havenot received my DM. Just wondering if I receive my DM in May (20months) followed by visa in 2-3weeks...i will be left only with 1-2weeks before my medical expiry. Is there any possibility of getting a visa with 2-3 months validity although your medical will expire in the meantime?

Thank you.
The visa's validity is only till your medical expiry date, at least that' what the trend has shown us in the past. If you are too close to your medical expiry date, then chances are high that you will be asked for remedicals before getting a DM.

Thanks.
Hi

Same answer as Ertarun

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi Dear,

I paid the fee upfront and submitted fee receipt along with my documents while sending the courier to NS, Sydney. Do I still need to tell them that I have paid the fee upfront? I don't want to be offensive but still want to know the reason behind this, if the answer is yes. And how do I do this, by using a web form?

Note - In Ecas my status is still 'Application Received'.

Thanks.
None taken :) ! Well, my agent contacted them via mail, informing of upfront payment and asking for a status on file! Maybe asking them for a confirmation might trigger them to start working on your file too. Might just be a coincidence though...

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
Hi everyone,

""

""

Hi Madagascar 1
Finallyyyy,
lots of congratulations
So happy for you