+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Patchinko

Apr 30, 2019
A couple of pointers, if that helps:

* You should only try linking your application through GC Key only when you receive an AOR or UCI from them. There's no point in linking prior to that since its AoR/UCI that tells you that they have received your application. Right now you might be telling March 15th date as per your courier, however, CIC might not have punched your application into their system, and obviously, when they will do so you are bound to get an AOR.

** Once you receive AOR, try using all the combinations exactly as mentioned on your passport while searching your application in their GC Key Database. Use spaces, commas as is mentioned on passport, especially for Birth Place.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does help I'll wait the aor then.
Thank you

Reactions: ertarun

perryhs0427

May 1, 2019
Guys please help me with information I applied for federal stage after I got CSQ I sent my documents and they received them on 8th of January and till now almost 4months no response with file number o
currently they are checking older folders. they did not start with folders of January 2019. You can get the information by calling the number +1 888-242-2100

Reactions: Patchinko

Patchinko

Apr 30, 2019
Hi Patchinko

You need the AOR first as per ertarun’s reply to you. The UCI is what will link your application on GC key.
Normally, it takes up to two months for AOR. Mes détails dans ma signature ci dessous pour référence :) courage
Alright then AOR waiting is what I shall do

Patchinko

Apr 30, 2019
currently they are checking older folders. they did not start with folders of January 2019. You can get the information by calling the number +1 888-242-2100
Thank you sir but may I ask for :
How did you know that they started in folders of January ?
I mean so I can use the same source to see for folders of march when it comes

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Anyone knows how long cic take to return my passport after stamping
Two to four weeks.

But most people in recent time get it withing 2 to 3 weeks.

Congrats Anu123j.

Where are you from and whats your timeline please?

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Thank you
M from India bt applied from quebec 24Aug 2017
I sent upfront medical and upfront finger prints
I didnot get any request in between
Got ppr in April 2019
You are welcome....Wowww exactly 20months.
Good luck in your future endeavours.

Cheers

Patience17

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

I have a question. Normally our visa is valid until our medical expiry date (1yr since we did our medical).
However, is there something like 3-4 months visa validity if you are near your medical expiry.
My Medical will expire mid June, and I still havenot received my DM. Just wondering if I receive my DM in May (20months) followed by visa in 2-3weeks...i will be left only with 1-2weeks before my medical expiry. Is there any possibility of getting a visa with 2-3 months validity although your medical will expire in the meantime?

Thank you.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Etarun

Remind me of something, did you apply through agent? In any case, a mail should be sent to them regarding receipt of payment , I paid the roprf/landing fee while it was still “application received “ and it changed to in process the next day as per my timeline in signature. Your’s is in process?
Hi Dear,

I paid the fee upfront and submitted fee receipt along with my documents while sending the courier to NS, Sydney. Do I still need to tell them that I have paid the fee upfront? I don't want to be offensive but still want to know the reason behind this, if the answer is yes. And how do I do this, by using a web form?

Note - In Ecas my status is still 'Application Received'.

Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
I know people whose application was received in Jan-2019 and have already received UCI. So we cannot say that they are working on older folders yet. Thanks.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hello,

I have a question. Normally our visa is valid until our medical expiry date (1yr since we did our medical).
However, is there something like 3-4 months visa validity if you are near your medical expiry.
My Medical will expire mid June, and I still havenot received my DM. Just wondering if I receive my DM in May (20months) followed by visa in 2-3weeks...i will be left only with 1-2weeks before my medical expiry. Is there any possibility of getting a visa with 2-3 months validity although your medical will expire in the meantime?

Thank you.
The visa's validity is only till your medical expiry date, at least that' what the trend has shown us in the past. If you are too close to your medical expiry date, then chances are high that you will be asked for remedicals before getting a DM.

Thanks.

Reactions: patel_sanket_1