+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Is repeat medical the new trend in federal stage? I know at least 6 people from our fb group (applicants from Philippines) repeated their medical examination. Most of their first MR was April of 2018
The good thing about Re-medical is that once they get your medical result your DM & PPR Comes in very few days.

And another good thing is you get to have a more visa period when it is being issued.

Good luck to us all

Maryamt

Feb 21, 2013
The good thing about Re-medical is that once they get your medical result your DM & PPR Comes in very few days.

And another good thing is you get to have a more visa period when it is being issued.

Good luck to us all
Ohhh... really!!! What is the normal visa period?

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Good luck to us all
Yes. They got PPR after few weeks of re medical.

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016

But its not always happening. I completed my remedical in August 2018 and still waiting for ppr.There are nearly 20 members done remedical in last september and october months (in our whats app group India) and waiting for ppr.

Good luck to us all

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016

Good luck to us all
This is not always happening.I have done my remedical in August 2018 and still waiting for DM and PPR.Even in our whats app group India, nearly 20 members did remed in last September and October period and still waiting for Ppr.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
This is not always happening.I have done my remedical in August 2018 and still waiting for DM and PPR.Even in our whats app group India, nearly 20 members did remed in last September and October period and still waiting for Ppr.
Well our situations can always differ...i agree.

But for me i will suggest you contact them as many times as possible to know what is wrong and that is if you have exceeded your 20moths processing time.

I wish us all good Luck..lets keep the hope burning.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
And i also discovered that applicants from India are taking forever to get DM & PPR.

I guess the problem is from NDVO.

JUST guessing.

We shall all smile soon I believe.

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018

Good luck to us all

Did they get reMedical after one year of their first medical?
my medical will expire in a week ( I did it on April 2018)
but I have not got any remedical request.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Did they get reMedical after one year of their first medical?
my medical will expire in a week ( I did it on April 2018)
but I have not got any remedical request.
Yes Pinkkk_blueee, Medicals expires after one year.

As I said earlier..our situations differ and reason why it is so nobody knows, well I dont know.

You might be sent an email to get.your medicals done again or they give you an extension.

Neisha@21

May 29, 2018
hello guys..
I have got the email to send my passport today morning.. as soon as i receive my passport i will share my timeline..
dont loose hope guys