+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
How did you put pressure on them because I have three small children waiting to go to Canada. All the very best with your new baby and your landing
I'm wondering too. I don't want to call them for now or ask for GCMS notes. Since I passed medicals in August 2018, I'm giving it till March 15th or 1st week April. That would give me time since GCMS notes take at least 3 months according to some sources and my medicals expire August 2019.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Reactions: ab50037

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, i hope you all get your process done at the earliest and good luck.

i am about to send my application since i (almost) collected all the required documents..... since i am late with my application due to a specific delay (explained already in another post), i am trying to avoid any application return at this stage.

So i have two questions for everyone,
Should i send copies of visas for countries that i have visited ? along with travels form 5662

Would you please share any experience of reasons to return application ?
I am afraid of certain things, for example :
- photos cut edge is not perfect.
- collected 3 years old original police certificates until i issue new ones (explained to CIC in a separate letter)

samdxbdz

Jan 3, 2019
Dubai
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
15-01-2019
Good day all,

I have posted my QSW federal application to Sydney, NS it reached mid Jan 2019;
1. How long should i wait before receiving an AOR?
2. are they sending e-AOR or good old snail mail?
thanks for your replies

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get fresh police Certificates then apply, it is important.
Thanks @niko80 for your quick reply. here is more about my police certificate: I have been living in 2 countries other than my original home country, so now i have a fresh one from my country of residence and i will travel this month to issue one from my home country and from UAE (where i lived)

So my plan as of now is to send the recent police certificate (fresh one from my current country of residence)along with original 3 yr old ones, explaining the situation to the officer in a letter and update the file in a couple of month.

How does that sound ?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
May be I am wrong, I do not think there can be a reasonable explanation of not having fresh certificate. You are in a hurry to apply asap but my understanding is that they must be fresh, maximum 6 month old. Other people can right if I am wrong. You can order certificates being abroad, there is no need to visit country to get certificate.

fayfeily

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
I'm wondering too. I don't want to call them for now or ask for GCMS notes. Since I passed medicals in August 2018, I'm giving it till March 15th or 1st week April. That would give me time since GCMS notes take at least 3 months according to some sources and my medicals expire August 2019.
Hi megalomax,

How do you know your medical expire in Aug 2019 ? Is it by default a one year validity ? Thanks

dacarde7

Dec 9, 2018
Good day all,

I have posted my QSW federal application to Sydney, NS it reached mid Jan 2019;
1. How long should i wait before receiving an AOR?
2. are they sending e-AOR or good old snail mail?
thanks for your replies
Hey Sam, you should probably receive it 2-4 months the AOR, it will be an email, after that you can link your paper application to your online application.

Best,

dacarde7

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks @niko80 for your quick reply. here is more about my police certificate: I have been living in 2 countries other than my original home country, so now i have a fresh one from my country of residence and i will travel this month to issue one from my home country and from UAE (where i lived)

So my plan as of now is to send the recent police certificate (fresh one from my current country of residence)along with original 3 yr old ones, explaining the situation to the officer in a letter and update the file in a couple of month.

How does that sound ?
Police certificates will be requested to you and there is a link where it says how to request a police certificate depending the country, In my case they asked me for my police certificates 4 months after they received the application, no need to travel to your country to get a police certificate, in my case for my country you pay to get the certificate to a private institution and they send it to the Canadian Embassy in my city and then the embassy sends it to VO.

Reactions: megoman

samdxbdz

Jan 3, 2019
Dubai
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
15-01-2019
Hey Sam, you should probably receive it 2-4 months the AOR, it will be an email, after that you can link your paper application to your online application.

Best,
Thanks Man, regular mailing system not very reliable where i live !