+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Thanks for responding! I saw the post '' The anatomy of a Background Check? - <<<<<<IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS>>>>>>> '' and the author is saying that normally for a background check, it doesn't take more than 3-5 months. I don't know if the delay concern only the Express Entry or not. That's why I decided to ask the question here.

Link to the post:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/
it is normal. Be patient. Don't worry

Izumairu

Jan 7, 2015

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
My wife's destination (Through the QSW Program) is Quebec but she has a stopover in Toronto.will she have to do her SIN registration at the Toronto Airport though she just has an hour stopover there??

Reactions: fayfeily

homiii

Dec 17, 2018
I think it will not negatively affect your application process, it even shows your interest to the country and will help you in process.
Thank you Kareem. I know it wouldn't have any bad effects on my application. I mean that it may have some good effects! May my application be faster if I tell them about my university offer for fall 2019 semester?

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Everyone’s application is different, I think those time frames are very misleading. I did my medical in May and passed it a week later and have been in progress of the background check since June.
Hi

Yes, time frames are different for everyone, I myself have sent my application in January, AOR 28 March and as to date, no update except Application received. The link describes the steps on how they process the application, i have not paid attention to mentioned timeframes while reading but though some of you might get a better understanding on what’s happening.

FromINDIA2674

Star Member
May 3, 2017
India
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-07-2017
Med's Request
16-10-2018
Med's Done....
27-10-2018

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
51 days since DM, and no PPR yet.
VO: CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia. Can anyone please tell me what's happening? Or what might be the cause of the delay?
Someone said they are busy with Student Visa Intake.

You should have PPR soon. Congratulations.

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
How to call CIC Call Center out side Canada ?

Ph - 1-888-242-2100

Any suggestions?

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Hi all,

If I changed my address on through the IRCC webform to another country , will that affect my processing time , I already passed my medicals ,
Will they send to ask for my passport and can I send it to the council in the new country I'm in ???????

Jojmarie

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

Can someone help me understand how long I have to wait at max for getting my UCI number? My Federal Application courier was delivered to CIO Nova Scotia on 11th Oct and ever since then, I have been waiting to get my UCI and/or AoR. Its been exactly 60 days as of now since my courier was delivered.

It will be great if someone can shed some light and help me here.

Thanks!!
Hi. Did you get your AOR or UCI? It took exactly 100 days for them to send my AOR and UCI.

Reactions: ertarun