+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hello there,

I am on my 16 months wait now. Paper based application. Sent in back in July 2017, got an update on my travel histories on September 28, 2018.
Did they ask you where you travelled after you submitted your application? I should prepare it in case they ask for it too.

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Did they ask you where you travelled after you submitted your application? I should prepare it in case they ask for it too.
Yes indead, they asked for it in the update requested recently. If you stay more than 6 months, they will ask you PCC otherwise they will ask you to do an update on your travel history.

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
HI ,

I need your support please I am really confused ,

I have received my CSQ last Feb,
Received AOR in August
Now received an email with the below content , my question is do they need the RPRF payment only or there is additional documents requested .

> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please remit payment
of the RPRF in the amount of $980.00 - $490.00 each for you and your spouse or
common-law partner.
Please refer to the excerpt below for additional information. This must be received at this
office by: 2018/12/23
Please note:
 If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be
submitted with a copy of the original version.
 Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the
Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not
accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date
of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay.
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application
number as indicated at the top of this letter.
There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.
Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only:
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online
account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
HI ,

I need your support please I am really confused ,

I have received my CSQ last Feb,
Received AOR in August
Now received an email with the below content , my question is do they need the RPRF payment only or there is additional documents requested .

> RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. Please remit payment
of the RPRF in the amount of $980.00 - $490.00 each for you and your spouse or
common-law partner.
Please refer to the excerpt below for additional information. This must be received at this
office by: 2018/12/23
Please note:
 If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be
submitted with a copy of the original version.
 Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the
Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not
accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date
of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay.
Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application
number as indicated at the top of this letter.
There are three ways to submit the requested information/documents.
Please submit the requested information/documents via ONE method only:
For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online
account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account
Congrats man,
They are asking you to pay the Right of Permanent Resident fee for you and your spouse. You can pay this online if you have an account or you can create one and then send them the receipt.
Also they need your original police certificate mailed to them as soon as possible. When you do it, i am pretty sure they will grant you RP. Congratulations.

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Hi ab50037
This is some good news, the next step would be MR
just, be patient, the good news are next
Hey,
Do you happen to know what they check in your application before your application gets approved? I guess it is just after this eligibility approval that we receive the pre-arrival letter, right?

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Congrats man,
They are asking you to pay the Right of Permanent Resident fee for you and your spouse. You can pay this online if you have an account or you can create one and then send them the receipt.
Also they need your original police certificate mailed to them as soon as possible. When you do it, i am pretty sure they will grant you RP. Congratulations.
Thanks a lot for your answer , yet the confusing part is on the language test ?? they didn't mention which one or if they need it for who , or if that is a template ??

Thanks in advance

Izumairu

Jan 7, 2015
Hey everyone,

I’ve recently received the Pre-arrival services letter message, but haven’t heard back in about 3 weeks. From what I read, this was a good indication of the process coming to an end soon, even though it’s going fast already. I’m applying inland.

Here’s my timeline:
AOR - May 25th 2018
Medical Request - May 25th 2018
Medical passes - June 1st 2018
Pre Arrival Services Letter - November 3rd 2018

My background check is still ongoing and has been since June 2nd, so I guess that’s my hold up?

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Thanks a lot for your answer , yet the confusing part is on the language test ?? they didn't mention which one or if they need it for who , or if that is a template ??

Thanks in advance
Send both ( your spouse and yours ) but I think it is for the principal applicant they usually ask for. Are you the principal or your spouse?

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
Send both ( your spouse and yours ) but I think it is for the principal applicant they usually ask for. Are you the principal or your spouse?

I'm the principal applicant , I need to know if the language test is required after the CSQ ??? and if yes wich language test , IELTS or TCF , they did not indicate anything ??

Ababakr

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone
I am at the Medical stage now. My spouse who is the principal applicant has a high BP, will it has any effect whatsoever on the medical examination?pls I need a clarification on this.

GRAF

Mar 2, 2018
Hey everyone,

I’ve recently received the Pre-arrival services letter message, but haven’t heard back in about 3 weeks. From what I read, this was a good indication of the process coming to an end soon, even though it’s going fast already. I’m applying inland.

Here’s my timeline:
AOR - May 25th 2018
Medical Request - May 25th 2018
Medical passes - June 1st 2018
Pre Arrival Services Letter - November 3rd 2018

My background check is still ongoing and has been since June 2nd, so I guess that’s my hold up?
It could take several months, current processing times are 18 months though people have received their PR in as little as 12 months from the date of application. People have received prearrival services letter and have been waiting for several months so I wouldn’t say your wait will end soon. I recommend that you add your info to and monitor the google doc as it shows you timelines for other inland applicants.
(Please be extremely careful when adding your info to the doc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11kdzo2tA_6HiILyuHtDsYtVajswDvHYTUiEFlFM1b28/htmlview#

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
Where can I check about my medicals are received or not ? I don’t have GCkey account and I don’t see any update in https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
Also how would I know about background checks has started or not ?

Mansev

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Visa Office......
nova scotia
hello seniors/friends
i need a urgent help
i am indian applicant currently living in melbourne from last 10 years .i applied under QSW
App sub -23 aug 2017
Aor -27 aug 2017
doc request march 2018 RPRF And pcc with full driving history
medicals april 2018
medicals pass may 2018
doc request may 2018 PCC from AUS code 35 before send code 33
pre arrival june 2018
background check start june 2018
after that no update
my visa is expiring in dec first week ,i dont know whether to extend or go back to India wait there ,
my question- if i go back that will effect my application or not ?
if extend visa gonna cost lots of money and at the moment no idea how long they will take ?
send them email twice -reply is we confirm the information you provide and pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application .all the required documents and information have been received by responsible office at the moment .
rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed .
My visa office
Sydney Nova Scotia
i have no idea what to do know :(:(:(

Reactions: EVA RAO

EVA RAO

Nov 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/11/2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
02/12/2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope Soon
hello seniors/friends
i need a urgent help
i am indian applicant currently living in melbourne from last 10 years .i applied under QSW
App sub -23 aug 2017
Aor -27 aug 2017
doc request march 2018 RPRF And pcc with full driving history
medicals april 2018
medicals pass may 2018
doc request may 2018 PCC from AUS code 35 before send code 33
pre arrival june 2018
background check start june 2018
after that no update
my visa is expiring in dec first week ,i dont know whether to extend or go back to India wait there ,
my question- if i go back that will effect my application or not ?
if extend visa gonna cost lots of money and at the moment no idea how long they will take ?
send them email twice -reply is we confirm the information you provide and pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application .all the required documents and information have been received by responsible office at the moment .
rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed .
My visa office
Sydney Nova Scotia
i have no idea what to do know :(:(:(
Hi

I am also from Melbourn and did medicals last week same timeline.

Now if you go to India it will not effect your application you just have to notify immigration department about your change of address and then your passport request will come from New Delhi