+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

only3dot

Apr 18, 2018
You just need to say that your application exceeds the process time. And you also can sent a email by Web form to inform them. An agent will reply you in 10 business day. I think that agent has the higher position than someone who answer your calling. Meanwhile, in this forum, I saw another way that maybe helps. It is to find your local parliament member in order to ask a help. They can contact CIC in some way. After all, it is better to let them know your situation.
Hi Ziyu,
Thanks you for your response and advice. As you recommended, I sent them an online inquiry.
Have a wonderful day,

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Application received on 26 Feb 2018,
Acknowledgement of receipt 28 march 2018
Still waiting with status “Application received” on online tool :( anyone with similar time frame?

Reactions: Krups19 and ertarun

lsac

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Still waiting with status “Application received” on online tool :( anyone with similar time frame?
My AOR is 14 Feb 2018. My status changed to "We are processing your application" at the end of October.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Thank you ertarun. I guess you are right. I should patiently wait for my turn now. My application is in its final stages and now I should patiently wait & watch. Thank you for your sincere wishes. I sincerely hope your turn too comes soon. :)
Thanks, though I am quite far away from the finish line as I am still waiting for my UCI. My Courier was delivered on 11th Oct, ever since waiting for UCI.

But let's keep faith in almighty. Things automatically fall in place when the right time comes!!

Cheers.

Reactions: FromINDIA2674

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
You got your AoR/UCI in one month. That was really quick. May I know you are from which Country?

Thanks.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
You don't need to worry right now because it's been only one month for you. I'm waiting almost 3 months now. But hopefully we'll get our AoR soon.
Hi, I am also in similar situation, I have applied on 7th August and still waiting for AOR.

megoman

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone and good luck to you all.... i have a bad situation, since my CSQ has been already issued nine months ago and i still didn't receive it yet!

here is the sequence of events and i am not sure what my next step should be!

- CSQ was sent to my representative in March 2018 and was returned.
- my representative/me only knew about this in Sep 2018, and immediately i sent a letter to MIDI requesting the CSQ to be sent to my address.
- MIDI replied back in October 2018 by e-mail, asked me to update the corresponding address since my point of contact was the consultant.
- i sent back an orginal letter and signed form of : Withdrawal of a mandate to represent you, and it was delivered on October 19th 2018.

Now, i still didn't get the CSQ at my address ? what am i supposed to do ?

Last edited:

gustavohc

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Brazil
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
14-06-2016
Hi, I am also in similar situation, I have applied on 7th August and still waiting for AOR.
It's really weird. I wish I could know why some people get it so fast and others take so long.... I contacted CIC last week and they told me my application is there and it's gonna be analyzed according to the date of receipt. But I know some people that sent after me and already received the AoR... so it makes no sense for me. If I don't get the AoR until the end of this month, I'm gonna contact them again.

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Dear all seniors

Yesterday I called MIDI and they replied " YOUR CSQ DISPATCHED ON 09-11 AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN 15 DAYS".

I was wondering what are the steps for federal, if you guys can advise me, it will be great.

Thanks

Reactions: megoman

Ogbeniyemi

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Dear all seniors

Yesterday I called MIDI and they replied " YOUR CSQ DISPATCHED ON 09-11 AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT IN 15 DAYS".

I was wondering what are the steps for federal, if you guys can advise me, it will be great.

Thanks
Heyyyy!!! Congratulations on the CSQ. That's good.

serge1985

Nov 17, 2018
Lebanon
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Beirut
Doc's Request.
02-03-2020
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Hello All,

We just received our CSQs for all the members of my family...
I will directly start with applying for Federal...
I am now preparing the required documents and fill out the needed forms...
As for paying the fees, do you suggest paying the Right of permanent residence fee along with the processing fees for myself and my spouse??? (it has been indicated as optional for now)

Waiting for your feedback...

Last edited:
Reactions: megoman

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hello All,

We just received our CSQs for all the members of my family...
I will directly start with applying for Federal...
I am now preparing the required documents and fill out the needed forms...
As for paying the fees, do you suggest paying the Right of permanent residence fee along with the processing fees for myself and my spouse??? (it has been indicated as optional for now)

Waiting for your feedback...
yes. In my opinion, if you have enough money, just pay them at once. So you can reduce some trouble. After all, you have to pay it eventually.

Reactions: serge1985