+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Finally, Today Received An Email from MTL Express IRCC. For Co PR.

Inland Applicant
File Date : May 2017
AOR Date : Aug 2017

I need quick information, In the email they are asking to bring this.

IMPORTANT: Remember to bring with you the document entitled: “Confirmation of Permanent Residence” (2 copies). IF ALREADY IN YOUR POSSESSION.

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Hi, "IF ALREADY IN YOUR POSSESSION" . If you dont have it, they will provide it to you there. Just bring the documents they ask for. I arrived thare at 7:30 and they helped me around 8:30. So try to be there as early as you can. If you have plans to travel outside Canada within the next 2 months you might have to do the procedure differently.

ziyu

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Guys you are not gonna believe this!!!! After waiting for 2 years I've got my CoPR email from Montreal express!!!!!!!!!! Holy S********* I dont know what to say!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That you should say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: helldriver011

rickdecakrd

Feb 26, 2018
Hi ppl!

I filed my application on May via QSW but didn't attach my criminal records since I was waiting for them. Now that I have them, should I send them via post or wait until I get a request? I'm scared that if I send them without a request they will not link them to my application and will have to request them again.
Thanks!

helldriver011

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hi ppl!

I filed my application on May via QSW but didn't attach my criminal records since I was waiting for them. Now that I have them, should I send them via post or wait until I get a request? I'm scared that if I send them without a request they will not link them to my application and will have to request them again.
Thanks!
Use CIC webform and send them with an explanation letter

jsierra1010

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Montreal
Hi ppl!

Thanks!
They will also request them via cic website once they start reviewing the file. Then there will be an option for you to upload them there.