+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
I have just received an email from MTL EXPRESS and it says that they are ready to issue CoPR and we (i and my wife) need to meet an officer in Mtl officebefore this date.. I already paid my CoPR fee and my wife is in pakistan.. what should i do? And what is that mean??
Look like it’s for landing. Is there any specific date they want them to meet?. You may call your wife for landing if she has a visa to Canada

If you paid the fee then carry the print out as proof when you visit them

There must be some other instruction such as passport, csq they must have asked you to carry .. go over the email completely

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
See I am asking people to highlight this on Twitter for unreasonable delay which we go thru. But noone wants to come forward.
Do you think that it will help??? Last year people signed a petition asking immigration minister to decrease the delays for Quebec skilled worker program. What was the result? the processing time increased from 13 months that time to 17months now!!!!

livingwater

Mar 5, 2014
Do you think that it will help??? Last year people signed a petition asking immigration minister to decrease the delays for Quebec skilled worker program. What was the result? the processing time increased from 13 months that time to 17months now!!!!
My point is if you have avenues exploit it. Rather than complaining. It may yield better results

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hi. You can go alone and Explain to the officer that your wife aboard. So i belive they will give you a solution. Could you share your timeline plz.
Congrats
Applied 27 april
AOR 13 july
MR 19 march
DM 26 sept

moiz.kapadia

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Congrats
I also received same email today. What happens after this appointment. They give COPR or stamp passport ? Any ideA
One of my friend got same email 3 weeks ago. He told me that just need to go to the office and they will give u PR doc(landing paper) hardly take 20 mins and done.. no need visa or flag polling.... I am not in montreal currently so if u go there plz share ur experience

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
One of my friend got same email 3 weeks ago. He told me that just need to go to the office and they will give u PR doc(landing paper) hardly take 20 mins and done.. no need visa or flag polling.... I am not in montreal currently so if u go there plz share ur experience

Hi how are you?
My friend he got his CSQ in 2017 Jan.
After then he applied his PR application in may 2017 after then he charged almost 1200 $ in sep 2017 ,after then and before that he did not got any response CIC. He did not get any AOR or file number or any other things , he is very much worried about his application.

Do you have any clue or any idea how he can get info about his application?

Everything is ok or something wrong with his application why its delay too long?

Thanks so much for your time.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
My point is if you have avenues exploit it. Rather than complaining. It may yield better results
Hi how are you?
After then he applied his PR application in may 2017 after then he charged almost 1200 $ in sep 2017 ,after then and before that he did not got any response CIC. He did not get any AOR or file number or any other things , he is very much worried about his application.

Everything is ok or something wrong with his application why its delay too long?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Can you please share your timeline ?

Hi how are you?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hi how are you all?